I'm engaged yay

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Hey everyone, god it has been so long since I have been on here but alot of stuff has happened and basically I have met the girl of my dreams and we are engaged yay, hehe also I am starting my animation course in september, woo life could not be sweeter :D .

Congratulations d00de! :D

Animation course too, that's gotta be hella sweet ;D

Got any of your work posted on the interwebs? =0

Hyaku said:

Thankyou, Not at the moment but when I have finished my current coarse I will be adding my ones I did this year, but my silly little films can be found on youtube along with my transformer fan documentary.

JAKEMAN said:
Hyaku said:

Thankyou, Not at the moment but when I have finished my current coarse I will be adding my ones I did this year, but my silly little films can be found on youtube along with my transformer fan documentary.

Links? ;D

Hyaku said:
JAKEMAN said:
Hyaku said:

Links? ;D

All movies by me and soon my animations can found here
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JAKE42

I will be creating a site just for my animations soon

Xelis said:
Congratulations on the engagement!

What type of animation course is it? Stop-Motion etc?

Well it covers everything I have basically done all types of animation now, Flash, stop motion, hand drawn, light box and paper cut outs

Congrats on the Engagement I have been avoiding popping the question to my girlfriend for ages... Am thinking of doing it when we are in Cyprus later this year.

I have until then to find a nice swiss bank account to hide my money in nice and safe from her lol

Awww yay! (I already knew this thanks to myspace but hey!) ^^ Seems like such a long time ago when you were little(er) o_O But I can't really talk because I'm younger than you but hey!

Congratulations ^_____^

Link100p said:
JAKEMAN said:
Link100p said:
How old are you?

Why i'm 19 may I ask how old you are?
17. I guess from your reaction that you've been told that it 19 seems too young to be engaged.

No not really everyone thinks were doing the right we are both very happy, and Chaz hehe we are waiting three years till the wedding, so I can get my animation course done. hehe

Back