If you made an anime..?

cercia

School Idol
If you made an anime what would it be about, ideally? I guess mine would be something along the lines of a traditional fantasy with dragons etc.! With a bit of sci-fi thrown in.

devilrules666 said:
a bunch of 20 somethings in a all girls college who are all high on drugs, alchol and cheap sex :D
So hentai then :p

I love so many different genres of anime, so I'd maybe try to find a way to blend them all into one very bizarre piece of work :D

I've had ideas on my manga/anime. None came to any fruition, but I did have a go. Now I just do the drawings of them and some short stories/panels.

The ones I have are:-
Saga of Sin - Action/fantasy; An odd trio of people get together and travel around the continent. Protagonist's mission is to find and exterminate a certain clan for revenge. Heroine is childhood friend with a kind, yet odd personality. Also has a dark secret unknown to herself. Sidekick is a wanted coward that is an alchemist, mixing all kinds of potions.

LFTD (Looking Forward to Death) - Harem/Comedy/Slice of life; Normal average student (Tyo) stumbles into cave and finds bones of the original "Death." Death is released from seal and she devotes herself to him. She stays with Tyo and is named "D-chan" by him. Different enterties representing certain attributes (Ignorance, Vanity, warm/cold hearted etc) come in seach for the missing Death, and interfere with Tyo's life.

Brain-children but no backbone to support them... Ah well.

I want to see a shonen fighting series set on the trading floor of the stock exchange. Essentially, I'm just in it to hear someone exclaim that the FTSE index is over 'a certain number'.

Professor Irony said:
I want to see a shonen fighting series set on the trading floor of the stock exchange. Essentially, I'm just in it to hear someone exclaim that the FTSE index is over 'a certain number'.
Well, it's currently over 5k, so it's gonna take a long while until we see it reach 9k.. =P

Anyway, that could be an interesting plot.

Yeah, I just meant it as a joke, but it might work...

I can see some kind of hybrid between Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji and the film Wall Street actually being pretty good.

how about one where the male lead gets super powers and actually uses them rather than whining about how he should lean to control them and lose the WHY ME self doubt crap.

devilrules666 said:
hahaha ok u got me there! u know i would love to see draongon ball z, naruto, bleach and one piece have a giant cross over!
there's a DBZ/One Piece crossover if i recall, it's a manga rather than an anime though

i'd probably make a high school rom-com, or maybe a reagency-era action anime with elements of fantasy/science-fantasy

I'll make a anime about a internet community who post reveiws on animes,with the help of BeezAndrews, who plot to bring down the bbfc, with the help of a talking,fat,evil spirited hedgehog. It would be named Aged Abolished Catholictiger ( a parody of NGE).

Mine would probably be The Breakfast Club turned animation. Obviously, instead of real social archetypes - they would be anime-based ones: the moe girl, the GAR Guy, Ms. Fanservice, 'teenage boy who hates getting tits in face'. Character designs would differ depending on what type of world they are from. (i.e. gar = Kaiji.)

Probably 11 episodes or a 2 hour film.

I'd write a show where there was a deep, unique and hitherto unseen level of depth and uniqueness, as a core cast of central characters who are all implausibly skilled for their young years get into all sorts of existential scrapes with their big, colourful, skyscraper-sized robots.

And then I'd really get into the robots, and putting them into all sorts of crazy fight scenes. Eventually, the deeply unique plot would get pushed to the background. Robots would take over. Lazor beemz would pierce the sky. Punches would be thrown. Boobs would bounce.

Eventually, the two protagonists of the show would confront each other in a junkyard . In their giant robots. And they'd shout each other's names at each other, and each blame the other for destroying the deepness and unique-nicality of the show itself.

I'd call It 'Mobile Soup Kitchen God-I Squee'd'.

Aw yeah, and I'd make sure there was a love triangle in it. Only this one would be square!

HdE said:
Aw yeah, and I'd make sure there was a love triangle in it. Only this one would be square!
... Unless the square had a diagonal connection between relationships, then it's be triangles again (either 2 or 4).

Ahhh technicallities... such a pain...

I'd make an anime adaptation of the novel I've written...but I can't disclose. Let's just say, Science Fantasy Shonen.

I'd also like to work on a short ecchi romantic comedy

I made a cut out animation in collage. there characters were anime styled. It was basicaly a rip off of Dragonball Z. and the teachers even pointed that out in my overall grade lol

Back