If you could owned a company for day.

Y-San

Shinki
If you could owned a company for day?
what would you do with it.

eg. If i owned 4kids for a day I would Re-dub all the shows they have ruined : Yugioh gx, Tokyo mew mew and One piece.

Chaz

Chuunibyou
If I owned NASA, I'd find the next livable planet, fly there and claim it for myself. Perfect holiday get-away (even if it takes 50-5000 years to get there... Hmmm, may need to rethink this...)

Or

Stagecoach, so I can get them to lower their bus fares, and get free rides for myself (who needs to pay for their own car insurance, when you can TELL a bus driver where to go...)

BlackWolf

Godhand
If owned Sony for the day, i would cancel the PS3 and Blu-ray just to see what fun could come out of it, and sell any exclusive rights it had to Nintendo...

Although a more serious answer would be to take over Nintendo and make them get tough on rubbish developers who turned the Wii into a mini-game factory.

memorium

Za Warudo
stuart-says-yes said:
If you could owned a company for day?
what would you do with it.

eg. If i owned 4kids for a day I would Re-dub all the shows they have ruined : Yugioh gx, Tokyo mew mew and One piece.
well luckily for us One Piece now belongs to Funimation

speaking of which...

if i owned Funimation for a day i would release all the stuff they haven't released yet, like One Piece, DBZ and Seto no Hanayome

Mutsumi

Guild Member
If I owned all the media companies, I'd stop them publishing/broadcasting all the crap about celebrities, reality TV, etc, and make them stick to the proper news.

akiodie

Completely Average High School Student
if i owned an oil company for a day i would fly around in my personal jet blowing up as many wells as possible while hiring multitudes of people to do the same thing...

Zin5ki

Railgun
If I owned Tesco for but a single day, I would increase the price of potatoes by a penny per kilogram. I would later reset the price, and use the profits acquired from the temporary hike to buy potatoes for personal consumption.

Kei-kun

Student Council President
I'd get Bones to start working on a Darker Than Black sequel and a Berserk remake. Berserk is priority of course.