If Anime UK News was the DC Universe, who would you be?

Shades

Hunter
folowing in the footsteps of the marvel thread, same premise just DC, if this was the DC universe who would you want to be?

Id be Lobo cos he kicks ass and basicly dose what ever he wants and dosn't give a **** about anything or anyone, would be fun to be like that for a lil while at least LOL 8)

Ooooh could I be MORPH? Image the sorts of things you could get away with being able to look like anyone you wanted

McIcy said:
Ooooh could I be MORPH? Image the sorts of things you could get away with being able to look like anyone you wanted

What if you got sick, and couldn't control the transformations?

You'd be walking down the street and -BAM!

Instant Hitler. :lol:

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

that made my laugh so hard, youve made my day there Hyaku 8)

Shades said:
Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

that made my laugh so hard, youve made my day there Hyaku 8)

No problem.

Regards, Hyaku

Erm. . .I've never been keen on the old DC characters, but if any i would probably go Batman's Butler.
Man, he is one hell of a sly dog.

I don't know that many people from DC thinking about it, but I'd have to take the flash, fast and cocky, makes a great combo.

That's easy - Mr Majestic. He's like Superman, but isn't an overgrown, naive boyscrout. The guy rearranged the entire solar system one piece at a time to disguise it from a giant sun-eating space monster - in his first issue.

The guy I'd least like to be is Aquaman. Seriously, what does he do? Aside from talking to fish?

Shades said:
Jayme said:
Erm. . .I've never been keen on the old DC characters, but if any i would probably go Batman's Butler.
Man, he is one hell of a sly dog.

That would be Alfred Pennyworth 8)

Think how much money you could make selling batman memorabelia on ebay

Back