idea for a little manga

JAKEMAN

Stand User
hello everyone

for one of my art projects i want to do a manga story and i want to use some of the people from here but i need to know something from everyone,

who is a girl and who is a boy

coz i dont know lol

JAKEMAN said:
who is a girl and who is a boy

coz i dont know lol

Lol yeah because everyone seems to cross-dress with their avatars :D. I am a guy in case you didn't realise and I have a very funky beard a lot of the time so keep that in mind. I also love suits. My friends think I'm a bit evil but I'm also kinda good too so maybe one of those characters who walks the fine line between good and evil :twisted:.

Bit more information than asked for but better too much than too little right :wink:

well its just gonna be about random things really based around some of the threads on the forum. the first one will be about posting wars, which will include unit0, jakeman, mangaminx, neptune2venus, miaka-chan

im thinking of a second story about the ranking system
that will include charter-mage and some more peeps

hi here are some character designs the first one is of me and neptune2venus, when i think of her i thought of a magical type girl so i gave her a wand.

for mangaminx i did a little bit of ryufou

chartermage i thought of a crazy magical wizard

unit 0 i thought eva fan so i gave him the glasses sele wear and a eva 4 ever t shirt

for miaka chan i wanted to do a cool charater and hyper so i have drawn her a bit like reika from comic party

i hope i havent insulted you, these are only test skecthes not the final thing

Back