I want Battle Chronicles!!!!

Voddas

Symphogear
Been wondering for a while now... are we having a Battle this year? Can't believe it's been 10 months since the last one. If enough people wanted it, could it be done? Or is there a reason that our fragile minds could not take as to why no Battles have been brought up thus far.

Can anyone answere my Thirst for Battle call??!!

*nudges Ryo* ;)

I'll badger him for it. We'll see what method of torture will get him to crack and give us what we want. :D
Arby also helped out too, so if he's up for it as well, then we could possibly get things going again.

Wait... do you mean anime character battles? If so it was pretty fun, though it did get pretty intense, like when some FMP character got close to winning and Paul randomly appeared and said "There's no way an FMP character is winning on -my- forum" or some such. Although we all had our fair share of raging.

goes into hiding*

suppose i should do this some time soon, though i've not given much thought

tag battles or just a standard boys/girls knock out?

Ah, i see you finally where able to get the message across to Ryo ;p Since i was making plans to set it up when i finally got some time to breathe, what with uni giving me more work than i can really handle. Erm Tags is a good idea, but yeah not two from the same series i think, possibly keep them to a theme though. Its probably an idea to keep all the characters to ones you nominate instead of a pre-set of characters, at least thats what i had planned.

Back