I wanna cosplay

Feather

Brigade Leader
I am a 19 year male anime fan go to my second expo in october on saturday 20, I want to cosplay but dont know who to go as, I cant sew and dont want to buy any hard to find materials so I need a simple costume, any ideas? But not luffy from one piece.

Sanji from one piece or usop :lol: pretty basic characters.

or you could just dress up as one of the ruglar anime nerds you always see in love animes.

If you go as Saji Genpou from Ikki Tousen, I'll give ya a gold star! XD Imagine the looks you'd get from the girls...
Totaku (from the same show) was something I considered... simple school shirt etc. but plastered in plasters/band-aids.

Cool ideas, what do you mean:
as Saji Genpou from Ikki Tousen, I'll give ya a gold star! XD Imagine the looks you'd get from the girls...

never watched that anime so whats up with him?

any more ideas?

feather said:
Cool ideas, what do you mean:
as Saji Genpou from Ikki Tousen, I'll give ya a gold star! XD Imagine the looks you'd get from the girls...

never watched that anime so whats up with him?

any more ideas?
Well, in terms of clothes, he's pretty ordinary - White shirt, black trousers, orange vest/jumper, red tie.(Guy at the back of the image)
200px-Ikkitousen.jpg

Personality wise, he's cool, calm... and a pervert. :roll:

Dude my first ever cosplay was earlier this year as Bass from DOA. As far as anime costumes go, Ichigo from bleach isn't too bad as you can buy black martial arts outfits from any martial arts shop. Or check out ebay as they sell cosplay outfits.

Other ones to consider would be:
Naruto charaters - Choji is easy to do, most other characters wear basic clothes.

I want an orgy with (hot) 16-19 year olds, all in school girl outfits. We all have our dreams.

I have no idea who you should cosplay as. Depending on your looks, Yagami Light should be easy to pull off since he has no unique clothing or anything.

Don't do L. So many people do him and worst thing is that 99% of them suck. Actually no Death Note at all.

Anyway, most characters from a weekly series have a simple costumes (they have to considering how many times a week they have to be drawn). Train or Sven from Black Cat might be a good bet.

Really you should give your cosplay projects a bit more time. It might be better to debut in Febuary or May.

TTGL = Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann

From the Human Annihilation Army, Eastern District, First Unit, Viral.

Viral_vers_2_by_Tenshiryuu.jpg

Credit goes to some guy on DA for the cosplay.

Couldn't find no Kamina cosplayers though. =|

A few relatively simple ideas that came to my mind while reading this thread:

Black cycle shorts + green vest + trainers: Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing. Possibly not the best choice for October cosplay.

Short-sleeved white shirt, perhaps a size or two too large so you can get some obvious shirt-tail, small round sun-shades, seriously spikey (sea-urchin spikey), dark trousers and cigarette: Ban Mido from GetBackers

Red shorts, green t-shirt, red head-band: Tracey from Pokemon. Another one that might not be a good choice for October.

Black shorts with, and this might require a special outlay, sailor top: Syaoran Li for Card Captors Sakura (or any of the boys from Sakura's class).

Ginko form Mushi-shi? All you need is white hair combed over one eye, a cigarette, and a white shirt. Oh, and you have to tell everyone that all their problems are mushi related.

Or not. :lol:

i made a big mistake when i went to my last convention
i played L,Near (deathnote) and Kyo (fruits)
my kyo was so rubbish every1 thought i was in my everyday clothing!!
there weren't many L's and i was 1 of 2 nears that day (final fantasy was REALLY popular!) but characters like K,shuichi from gravitation
a character from battle royale...sorry i'm quite rubbish

Back