I saw Mr Motivator on Oxford St. today

I was in Oxford St. Plaza when Mr Motivator (wearing that pink lycra suit and all) popped out of nowhere and started grabbing unaware shoppers saying, "I'm desperate. I need the money," to get them to take part in what looks like an advert for T-Mobile. I have taken some footage on my cameraphone (but have no idea how to get it off the blasted thing!)

He spotted me and some other shoppers on the balcony filming and shouted, "Don't make me come up there!" A production assistant did come up to me and tapped me on the back to encourage me to join in. But there was no way in hell, was I getting infront of that camera. When he came up the escalator... all the shoppers moved to the other side of the balcony. I have never seen people move so fast in my life!

It was the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I will blog about it later but I thought I would share the story with you all.

M.G xx

Wow :eek: I had wondered what happened to him, last i can remember seeing him on tv was when i used to watch early morning Power Rangers fifteen years ago on GMTV. Not surprised people moved like :lol:

BlackWolf said:
Wow :eek: I had wondered what happened to him, last i can remember seeing him on tv was when i used to watch early morning Power Rangers fifteen years ago on GMTV. Not surprised people moved like :lol:

he's actually back on gmtv these last few weeks 0_o

Skikes is right. I saw him once recently trying to get school kids "motivated," but quite a lot of them weren't really into it.

I think he was better in the old days, but now I kind of see him and feel wierded out.

Waking up at 8...to get ready for work at 9....sat with a slice of both buttered sided toast (don't ask) and drinking a coffee...watching GMTV and realising a 50 something year old has come back on the tv....a person most did indeed believe to of died....and he's motivating people up and down the country....but i must say, even if he came to my house; there's no way in hell i'd be able to start running and jumping on the spot that bloody early!!

the whole thing about this year so far is the recession and fitness....there's so much talk about both subjects.....yet i still see little lard a$$e$ sat in mcdonalds EVERYDAY. its a good thing to see someone helping the country get fit....but i'd go for the industrial approach and close fast food ranches....i mean...Luton (where i live) has 3 subway fast food ranches IN THE TOWN CENTRE!!

the world is a weird place.

Sounds like he motivated those shoppers, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
Tachi- said:
but i'd go for the industrial approach and close fast food ranches....i mean...Luton (where i live) has 3 subway fast food ranches IN THE TOWN CENTRE!!
"Now at McDonalds you can go outside and choose which cow you want made into a burger!

Bub-buh-buh buh buuuuuhh...I'm lovin' it!"

I'll be honest, i don't have a clue who the guy is, the name doesn't ring any bells with me, but i can certainly see me keeping my distance from him if ever he was to be in edinburgh.

I remember that i was scared of him as a child because of all that shouting and unpredictable movement.... :eek:But now I agree with Tachi in saying that it's good that he's motivating the country.^_^

Maxon said:
"Now at McDonalds you can go outside and choose which cow you want made into a burger!

this is of course with 30% brine, fat, off cuts from hoves and mashed newspaper

maybe just maybe they'll introduce what kinda plastic you want for cheese

Otaku-san said:
Maxon said:

this is of course with 30% brine, fat, off cuts from hoves and mashed newspaper

maybe just maybe they'll introduce what kinda plastic you want for cheese
"Bakelite please."

Back