I got a job

Well done dude, I take it the pay will help advance your anime and manga collections or will you now be expected to pay that evil thing called 'RENT'

McIcy said:
Well done dude, I take it the pay will help advance your anime and manga collections or will you now be expected to pay that evil thing called 'RENT'

The simple answer to both questions is yes :D and yes :( LOL 8)

Link100p said:
How much is the pay?

Bit of a personal question aye!

If you want to ask money, better off asking how much on Anime/Manga expendenture a month. Roughly.

Oh and good job d00de (no pun intended)

the pays not that good but its better than nought which is what im getting at the moment, no anime for a while untill i pay off all me debts and get back in the black credit wise 8)

Roadie said:
Congrats on the job, I too started work today :) For 8 weeks I'm going to be a games tester.

wOoP WoOp, have fun playing the same segment of a game over and over again, Wait games tester is a beta tester right?

I don't know, depends. I agree with the WOOP WOOP its not exactly fun, but I'll be earning over £2000 in 8 weeks so thats pretty damn good in my books :)

Roadie said:
I don't know, depends. I agree with the WOOP WOOP its not exactly fun, but I'll be earning over £2000 in 8 weeks so thats pretty damn good in my books :)

£250 a week is damn good in my books too 8)

Shades said:
Roadie said:

Depends on the hours and job, at 9-5 a day 5 days a week that's minimum wage money.

Nyu said:
Shades said:
Roadie said:

Depends on the hours and job, at 9-5 a day 5 days a week that's minimum wage money.

Its possibly to get less for minimum wage; im sure of it.

Mind you; from where i am at the money, that money would be excellient.

Gotta start searching around for a job; nothing serious of course. . .as of yet

Jayme said:
Nyu said:
Shades said:
Roadie said:

Its possibly to get less for minimum wage; im sure of it.

Mind you; from where i am at the money, that money would be excellient.

Gotta start searching around for a job; nothing serious of course. . .as of yet

Yep, if your under 18 i would say £250 a week is pretty good.

Back