Hunter x Hunter returns in October

Uppa

Student Council President
I have recently been alerted to the fact that 'Hunter X Hunter' is set to return, this October. From what I have gathered, Shonen Jump will print the most recent chapters that Togashi has produced, then permit him extra time to generate more.

I, personally, am thrilled to hear such news! I am immensely fond of 'Hunter x Hunter', and I am fairly confident that its return will aid Shonen Jump's sales.

Is anyone else equally as delighted in light of this news?

Edit: Following the daze induced by such events, I confess that I am slightly scetpical about such a declaration. One recalls Hunter x Hunter's previous "revival", which ultimately resulted in nothing.

Source: A certain "world" of "Toriyama". (I'm fearful of revealing too much, here.)

if this is true than thank god!
i am a big HxH fan and i do hope it returns (even though i am many many chapters behind the latest one)

still it would be nice seeing it come back in action....btw, does anyone know what kind of ill-ness Togashi is going through?

(also kind of off-topic = i havnt posted anything on the AUKN forums for quite some time...good to be back...i guess)

Ninja Boy! said:
still it would be nice seeing it come back in action....btw, does anyone know what kind of ill-ness Togashi is going through?
At home playing video games with wife who created Sailor Moon disease.

Anyway, I'm personally thrilled, as the arc was about to have something epic go down, and I want to see Killua's "new move" that he's been contemplating on using.

Definitely good news as I'm currently working my way through the manga for the first time. Just finished vol. 13 (just entered into the Game)

Rather appropriately I noticed this when I poised to order volume 16. This is good news although it will probably be at least a year until any new volumes are released in translation.

Back