Hunter x Hunter film trailer online

chaos

The Boss
While the manga is still on an hiatus, fans of Hunter X Hunter will be able to enjoy the latest film, Hunter × Hunter: Phantom Rouge in January. The film focus on Kurapika's search for revenge on the Phantom Troupe for the massacre of his clan.
A trailer for the film can be found in the official website. The film will open in Japan on the 12th of January, 2013.
From ANN

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can remember correctly, I think there was one period in the past where the manga started up again in January. But I wouldn't care to append a date to that belief.

Hard to believe it's been almost ten years since I started noticing online individuals grieving over hiatuses for this series.

chaos said:
Trailer looks good. I do wonder when the hiatus on the manga is going to end though....
Maybe it can just not? Lord knows the ending to the Chimera Ant arc killed any interest I might have had.

Four years for THAT to be the ending? The fact that Togashi wasn't punted out of the office that day makes solid my belief that there is no justice in Jump, only Zull.

And maybe Zod.

You remember that one episode of the scary door where the dood puts all the evil animals in a mixer to make the world's most evil creature and it turns out it's man?

It turns out it's man, thanks for wasting four years on this hash of a comic, kids!

reborn said:
chaos said:
Trailer looks good. I do wonder when the hiatus on the manga is going to end though....
December?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/ ... r-december
Nope, that is a new volume of the collected manga (tankobon) - the series is serialized in Jump and there wasn't a new chapter in ages.

ConanThe3rd said:
Maybe it can just not? Lord knows the ending to the Chimera Ant arc killed any interest I might have had.
I thought that was ok-ish, and the next arc was actually pretty awesome, I think.

ConanThe3rd said:
Four years for THAT to be the ending?
He did worst in Yu Yu Hakusho and I still read his stuff. I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Back