Humble Bundle Deals

Tind

Dandy Guy, in Space
mother-of-god.jpg

14.08.2013 New Humble Bundle is now live!

Title says all. Counting from today you can get these game for 2 weeks:

If you pay at least $1:

- Dead Space™
- Dead Space™ 3
- Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis® 2 Maximum Edition
- Mirror's Edge
- Medal of Honor™

If you pay at least $4.69 (as of 14.08.):
- everything above
- Battlefield 3
- The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

You get separate keys for all games for Origin and also for Steam (except for Dear Space 3, Sims and Battlefield 3, those are Origin only) !

What are you waiting for? Helping charity is great :)

https://www.humblebundle.com

It's quite a surprise to see this in many ways. Not because it's a humble bundle but because it's from EA, not only that, EA aren't taking anything from it. It's quite the positive move from them so i will admit to being tempted by some of it. I probably would never play Sims 3, BF3 or MoH, but hey could be cool.

Arbalest said:
It's quite a surprise to see this in many ways. Not because it's a humble bundle but because it's from EA
What's the current RRP of Dead Space 2, £58.99?

Already have three of those games but this is too chea... uh, I mean too good an opportunity to help out worthy causes to pass up.

ayase said:
Arbalest said:
It's quite a surprise to see this in many ways. Not because it's a humble bundle but because it's from EA
What's the current RRP of Dead Space 2, £58.99?

Already have three of those games but this is too chea... uh, I mean too good an opportunity to help out worthy causes to pass up.

I'm not sure, though i'd expect DS2 would be dirt cheap. it only took a month for the game to hit £15 after it's launch. It's stupid that they include DS1 & 3, but when it comes down to the second one, completely ignore it. It's not exactly something i'd suggest people skip(even though i had some issues with the game myself), because the story is continuous throughout. Oh well, i guess if there was anything to pick EA out on, it's that.

Back