Experimenting on children. Evil or LOL?

• Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skikes

Stand User
Ok changed my mind about this topic. The Klingon kid is boring now... lets talk about sick human experiments. YAY :twisted:

some of the thing the japanese did during WW2:

Vivisection

* Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.[13][11]
* Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[14][11] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[15]
* Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.[16]
* Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss.[11]
* Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.[11]
* Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
* Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.[11]
* Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[17][13][11]

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that, "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 persons, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.[18]
[edit] Weapons testing

* Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions.[11]
* Flame throwers were tested on humans.[11]
* Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons and explosive bombs.[11]

[edit] Germ warfare attacks

* Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects.[11]
* To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied[11].
* Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare[citation needed].
* Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 400,000 Chinese civilians.[11]
* Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[19]
* Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were actively involved not only in research and development, but also in experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[20]

[edit] Other experiments

Prisoners were subjected to other experiments such as:

* being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death.[11]
* having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism.[11]
* having horse urine injected into their kidneys.[11]
* being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death.
* being placed into high-pressure chambers until death.
* being exposed to extreme temperatures and developing frostbite to determine how long humans could survive with such an affliction, and to determine the effects of rotting and gangrene on human flesh.[11]
* having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival.
* being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead.
* having animal blood injected and the effects studied.
* being exposed to lethal doses of x-ray radiation.
* having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers.
* being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline.
* being buried alive. (Victims included infants.)

Congratulations! he just got a vasectomy courtesy of ....

Seriously though. Teaching a kid more than one language at early ages is actually a positive thing.

chaos said:
Congratulations! he just got a vasectomy courtesy of ....

Seriously though. Teaching a kid more than one language at early ages is actually a positive thing.

Fer sure it is!

But can u picture him going backpacking around europe and speaking klingon to the locals? Or in a business meeting... come on!

There will never be a bigger language barrier between that kid and the rest of the world (bar the weirdo's who enjoy star trek) lmao

Should have taught him to speak different languages that he can use in real life ....not klingon ¬_¬

"May they live long and prosper." - You hear a Klingon cosplayer say that, and the rest of the clan will jump them. XD Great quote reference, guys...

On topic, it's not necessarily 'evil' but it's like teaching a 3-year-old how to speak in code or even Elfish. And reasons for that are:

A) You're trying to raise a new generation of soldiers, so they can talk on the radio and not be compromised.
B) You're a complete fanboy/girl of a certain show/game/etc and you force it upon your child.
C) You're just plain stupid...

Now the army training is like the Taliban training camps thing, where you get lots of children to learn how to be suicide bombers, growing up to do one thing - kill or be killed. Who in peaceful society and the right mind would do that to someone?
As for the fan approach, you're just asking for trouble for the child. If you're going to do that, at least start them off with 1 world-recognised/local language before any made-up languages. The elves are no more, so it's no good teaching Elfish when the child goes to language lessons in English, Spanish etc. No one will understand and it'll confuse the child.

And that's why both situations come under the same 3rd point: They're just stupid.

Oh thats interesting! lets just make this a topic about human experimentation! ^_^

The japanese did some ****** up **** in ww2. I cant be bothered to wikipedia.... Somebody do it for me. ^_^

I voted evil.

Learning a foreign language from a young age might be good for the child but Klingon? The other children would most likely make fun of him.

Besides according to Wikipedia the experiment failed,

Dr. Speers is known for having undertaken the endeavour to raise his child bilingually in English and Klingon; Speers spoke in Klingon and his wife in English. A few years into his life, the child began rejecting Klingon and gravitating towards English, as he could use English with many more speakers. The fact that Klingon lacked many words for things that were important in a baby's life, such as "diaper," and "pacifier," was a lesser issue. At the time of Speers' attempt, Klingon even lacked words for many objects common around the house, such as "table". The experiment ultimately failed when the child refused to use Klingon when he got older.

By the way, Dr Speers is listed as an American computational linguist and a member of the KLI (Klingon Language Institute) by Wikipedia.

Well, not a kid, but I did watch "Planet of the Apes" from the 60's and one guy was definately a BSV.
Get your paws off my brain, you damn dirty apes!! :p

skikes said:
Oh thats interesting! lets just make this a topic about human experimentation! ^_^

The japanese did some **** up **** in ww2. I cant be bothered to wikipedia.... Somebody do it for me. ^_^
Unit 731. F*cked up it was, however, what's almost more f*cked up:

After Imperial Japan surrendered to the Allies in 1945, Douglas MacArthur became the Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers, rebuilding Japan during the Allied occupation. MacArthur secretly granted immunity to the physicians of Unit 731 in exchange for providing America with their research on biological warfare.

The United States believed that the research data was valuable because the Allies had never conducted or condoned such experiments on humans due to moral and political revulsion.
Great. "We won't do it because we think it's horrendous crime against humanity, but if other people do we'll let them off, cause actually, the results were kinda useful."

skikes said:
Hiroshima isnt looking so bad now is it? lol
Actually yeah... it still looks bad because I doubt the children and housewives of Hiroshima and Nagasaki who burned to death were the ones testing flame-throwers on other civilians, while the actual people who commited these atrocities got off scot-free.

Another interesting and appalling case of the pseudoscience of lobotomy is Rosemary Kennedy, sister of President Kennedy:
Placid and easygoing as a child and teenager, the maturing Rosemary Kennedy became increasingly assertive in her personality. She was reportedly subject to violent mood swings. Some observers have since attributed this behavior to her difficulties in keeping up with her active siblings, as well as the hormonal surges associated with puberty. In any case, the family had difficulty dealing with the often-stormy Rosemary, who had begun to sneak out at night from the convent where she was being educated and cared for...

LOBOTOMY TIME

Instead of the hoped-for result, Rosemary was left with urinary incontinence and an infantile mentality — staring blankly at walls for hours. Her speech became unintelligible.
@mangaman - Wank Education is a great idea. Teaches kids they don't have to be ashamed of their bodies, and that sex and masturbation are both natural and enjoyable.

skikes said:
Yeah thats the page i was i talking about.

Just some of the thing the japanese did during WW2:

Vivisection

* Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.[13][11]
* Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Scientists performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results.[14][11] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[15]
* Vivisections were also performed on pregnant women, sometimes impregnated by doctors, and the fetus removed.[16]
* Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss.[11]
* Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body.[11]
* Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
* Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.[11]
* Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc. were removed from some prisoners.[17][13][11]

In 2007, Doctor Ken Yuasa testified to the Japan Times that, "I was afraid during my first vivisection, but the second time around, it was much easier. By the third time, I was willing to do it." He believes at least 1,000 persons, including surgeons, were involved in vivisections over mainland China.[18]
[edit] Weapons testing

* Human targets were used to test grenades positioned at various distances and in different positions.[11]
* Flame throwers were tested on humans.[11]
* Humans were tied to stakes and used as targets to test germ-releasing bombs, chemical weapons and explosive bombs.[11]

[edit] Germ warfare attacks

* Prisoners were injected with inoculations of disease, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects.[11]
* To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied[11].
* Prisoners were infested with fleas in order to acquire large quantities of disease-carrying fleas for the purposes of studying the viability of germ warfare[citation needed].
* Plague fleas, infected clothing, and infected supplies encased in bombs were dropped on various targets. The resulting cholera, anthrax, and plague were estimated to have killed around 400,000 Chinese civilians.[11]
* Tularemia was tested on Chinese civilians.[19]
* Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644, Unit 100, et cetera) were actively involved not only in research and development, but also in experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infested fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[20]

[edit] Other experiments

Prisoners were subjected to other experiments such as:

* being hung upside down to see how long it would take for them to choke to death.[11]
* having air injected into their arteries to determine the time until the onset of embolism.[11]
* having horse urine injected into their kidneys.[11]
* being deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death.
* being placed into high-pressure chambers until death.
* being exposed to extreme temperatures and developing frostbite to determine how long humans could survive with such an affliction, and to determine the effects of rotting and gangrene on human flesh.[11]
* having experiments performed upon prisoners to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival.
* being placed into centrifuges and spun until dead.
* having animal blood injected and the effects studied.
* being exposed to lethal doses of x-ray radiation.
* having various chemical weapons tested on prisoners inside gas chambers.
* being injected with sea water to determine if it could be a substitute for saline.
* being buried alive. (Victims included infants.)

Hiroshima isnt looking so bad now is it? lol

I feel sick.

Peoples views on dropping the second bomb on nagasake??

Damn....ayase beat me to it :/

ayase said:
Actually yeah... it still looks bad because I doubt the children and housewives of Hiroshima and Nagasaki who burned to death were the ones testing flame-throwers on other civilians, while the actual people who commited these atrocities got off scot-free.

Hmmm i was trying to make a little lol

and tachi dont bring up nagasaki like ur the only one whos heard of it lol.

edit: I moved the jap experiments to the first post... it looks like tachi is lol'ing at all the people who died. ^_^

skikes said:
ayase said:

Hmmm i was trying to make a little lol

and tachi dont bring up nagasaki like ur the only one whos heard of it lol.

I wasn't ¬_¬ I was asking peoples views on it, hence i presumed that people knew about it if anything.

Read properly.

Back