how much money do you plan to take to the MCM expo?

valha

Stand User
how much money do you intend to save up for the MCM expo this year?
last time i spent more then i planed to but this time i should not need to buy as much as i have almost all the dvds now that have come out in the uk (apart from a few that are older).
this year i plan to just spend money on anime OST and abit of manga so planing to spend about £100 to £300 but no more.

what about everyone else?

About £50, since I just found out what kind of credit card bill I have in store for me in a few days....

Plus me & my fiancée are saving for an Xbox 360.

lol i h8 buying xmas gifts >> << n this time weve gone 4 the letter
thing were u have to buy some1 something beginniing with the letter.. im "F".... fire eqsinguisher... thats all i can come up with ;o;
Im not taking that much, most my moneys been spent on my costume so not quite sure yet :/

£45.

Cos that's all i'll have saved cos i have to pay the car insurance and the tax this month.

But i only intend to buy the anime t-shirts, maybe a manga, and collect what ever free stuff i can. Still trying to do something with all that free Manga head stuff i picked up. Like i had time to read it and check it wasn't shampoo!

I've set aside about £100 and I'm still saving, but I doubt I'll spend all of it (she says knowing full well she'll do her best to get rid of the lot)

Concrete badger said:
Ryo Chan said:
ok i've desided next year i'm going to this event lol

found out flights from blackpool to london are only £19
seriously?! you couldn't get a train for that price! :shock:

Maybe they launch you out of a cannon?

"Now remember, clear the drop zone as soon as you land, we usually launch your luggage around 30-seconds after you." :mrgreen:

subedii said:

"Now remember, clear the drop zone as soon as you land, we usually launch your luggage around 30-seconds after you." :mrgreen:
dylunio falls on the floor, rolls and laughs, then wishes he could go to London...even if it were a cannon...

subedii said:
Concrete badger said:
Ryo Chan said:
ok i've desided next year i'm going to this event lol

found out flights from blackpool to london are only £19
seriously?! you couldn't get a train for that price! :shock:

What if they shoot a bit short, & you land in a desert full of ducks & pumpkins? Geshtar would kill you because real people aren't high enough level & don't have any magic....

F...?

XxFrozen_NekoxX said:
n this time weve gone 4 the letter
thing were u have to buy some1 something beginniing with the letter.. im "F".... fire eqsinguisher... thats all i can come up with ;o

What about Figurine as in those little anime statues or Final Fantasy (Yeah, of course I'd come up with that...) :p

Or a fiddle or a fairy or "The Force" or a fork ^_^

Or the cheapest and cutest thing - Friendship

Back