How much do you watch a week? - anime that is!!

How many hours of anime do you watch each week?

• 1-2 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 5-6 hours

• 7++ hours

• Total voters

Miaka-chan

Stand User
I'm sure I watch more than is good for me, having a night owl daughter doesn't help but on average I watch at least 6 - 8 episodes every night, sometimes more. (Maybe 3 or 4 hours worth!!). When I have free time in the day, I tend to read manga (another "habit" getting out of control :lol: ).

What is everyone else's weekly average of anime viewing?

I cant say for certain, but usually get in about an hour a day. haver had some really bad weeks some times (anyone else done the 24 hour events with their anime lovin buddies?) or times been off work sick, nothing like a bit of fruits basket.

so cant really say for certain. enough that the wife complains about it a lot, so viewing is getting restricted more, and just less time since started getting back down the gym. ah well.

At the moment, I would probably say 5-6 hours a week, though when the review copies start flying in, it can be a lot more.

I'm like valha, I tend not to watch much TV anymore, just the odd documentary or comedy. Would rather enjoy a new episode of Naruto or something similiar.

It depends really. In the last two or so months I've probably watched over seven hours worth (a week). Other weeks it just might be between 1-2.

Average though is probably 4-6. :)

A couple months ago, probably would've been about 10 hours a week. At the peak of my fansub days, would easily have been about double that.

I've been slacking off big-time lately, though. Which isn't good when you have a review backlog as large as mine. :(

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this weekend, though.

5-6 hours, depending on how many DVDs I have to watch at the weekend. And depending on how much time I have, if I'm in the right mood, etc...

I am about 3-4 would have been more when there was all the new anime about a year ago i calculated it and it came to about 24 hours a week i watched anime. But as yous all know anime has gone down so i barely make three hours i tend to catch a few random episodes of dragon ball z and big o and even pokemon (still a fan but not as big).
I have a very small anime collection in my house but in my head 300+ so if you count watching stuff in your head it would be 50hours a week.

Hmm, I suppose 3-4 hours a week. There's about 3 fansubs I'm keeping up with at the moment, & the only DVD series I'm buying is Azumanga Daioh. 3 fansubs is about to be cut down to 2 me thinks...Naruto 121 was dire....!

Probably 3-4 hours, i don't watch any anime on TV though and don't watch much TV anyways excepts the odd documentry or comedy.

Oh yeh, i don't have a TV atm anyways :p

Any other good Tv's shows i d/l like Lost, 24 etc...

Yea thats a good point actually I probably read manga for longer in the week than I watch anime. I probably read manga for about 8 hours a week... :wink: :D :D

When I'm at university, about 8-9 hours per week, most of it in the time that sensible people would spend sleeping. At home, maybe twice that. Reading manga doesn't actually account for that much of my time since most of my money goes on DVDs instead.

I tend to just watch one episode of whatever series I'm watching a night and then maybe a film at weekends. Unless its Eva or Cowboy Bebop, in which case a marathon is in order :)

Depends if l've bought anything recently. If l've got the next dvd in a series, 3-4 hrs as l watch what has gone before, and the dvd itself (often more than once). If not only about 1-2 hrs

Well i put 7++ because i will really watch it all the time, any that i can find on the tv (new or repeat), and any dvd's i have (old or new, i've watched Fruits Basket countless times)

Back