How many anime DVDs do you own at home?

Uixka

Brigade Leader
HOWS ABOUT THAT ONE FOR YA! *bangs hands on table* :D

Just add in here the amount of anime DVDs you actually own, what titles they are, are they from the UK or foreign, etc.

I currently hold only 8... >.<

1.InuYasha TV part 1-18 from Japan
2.InuYasha TV part 19-36 from Japan
3.InuYasha TV part 37-58 from Japan
4.InuYasha TV part 59-74 from Japan
5.InuYasha Movie 1: Affections touching across time from VIZ,USA.
6.InuYasha Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the looking glass from Japan.
7. Azumanga Daioh Vol.1 from ADV films in the UK.
8. Metropolis Movie from the UK.

SO as you can see i have a lil bit to many of some and not enough of others :p

but im sure you lot have got plently more.

So..Shoot!

I got to about 50 before I gave up, and that's not counting the ones under my bed, in my drawers or at home... I'm always a little hesitant when counting up how many DVDs I have, on the basis I don't really want to know how much I've spent on them ^^;

At the moment i have around 20 on my shelf, same amount of manga. Got about 15 more dvds coming in the mail in the next week.

130 DVDs at last count, all but 3 are UK releases, those other 3 being imports from the USA. Also tucked away in the loft somewhere there are about 300 VHS tapes from the Manga Entertainment/Kiseki/Pioneer era. :D

And i'm currently trying to decide what to buy next. :D

Just counted. Excluding my brother's collection, 43. And I suppose I could count that old Sonic OVA video I had when I was a kid... 44.

And about 100 manga, various other books and a little bit of merch.

Hmm just counted an I have about 293 anime dvds. Yeah im shocked I knew I had alot but still :shock: An yet im only going to get more. Im running out of space time for another book shelf me thinks :)

Do you guys like... steal banks or something? Yes, That Man and Tasker especially, this question is directed to you both. There's no way you can have so much already. X_X

Do you guys like... steal banks or something? Yes, That Man and Tasker especially, this question is directed to you both. There's no way you can have so much already. X_X
No I dont steal banks (there to heavy an big) I just work for the money or yes so hard for the money. An hey I have been collecting this lot for some years now its not taken over night I can tell you. Although I look forward to reaching the 300 mark that will be nice :D

That Man said:
No I dont steal banks (there to heavy an big) I just work for the money or yes so hard for the money. An hey I have been collecting this lot for some years now its not taken over night I can tell you. Although I look forward to reaching the 300 mark that will be nice :D

Can we see photographic evidence of this? im sure myself and others here would like to drool over a picture of 300 anime DVDs!

thund3r said:
That Man said:

Can we see photographic evidence of this? im sure myself and others here would like to drool over a picture of 300 anime DVDs!
I would love to show you pictures of my collection but alas I cant find my digital camera at the moment. Once I do will be sure to post some pics if anyone else is intrested.

I’ve just done a quick count and got a figure of 192 discs. It’s actually difficult to arrive at a definitive figure due to having a mix of individual discs, box-sets, and complete collections. For example how do you count the NGE platinum tin? Anyway, I reckon that 70 to 80% of my collection is region 2 and the remainder are region1. I’ve never downloaded anything and I have one bootleg (the original Guyver) that I bought before I knew better.

I think I’ll take a picture this weekend and post it on here. I’m quite proud of my collection and it’ll be nice to (maybe) have it appreciated, as nobody I know physically gives a monkeys about it.

butch-cassidy said:
Approximately 400 titles, 550 discs.

Is your collection photographable? If it is possible to arrange it'd be good to see such an impressive collection.

How long has that taken to accumulate?

Finally found my camera in one of my packed boxes so heres some bad pics (sorry for last). This is most of my collection as some of its packed up at the mo an I cant really be bothered to unpack it.

Back