How do :)

-Danielle-

Death Scythe
Hello everyone, pleasure to meet you all.

My name's Danielle and I'm a member of the Neo forum moving to greener pastures basically. Excited to see my familiar faces and even more excited to meet new ones too :D

I'd tell you more but I'm betting you'll figure out what animes and stuff I like as I continue to visit here really.

welcome once again. There's a lot of new people coming in at the moment which is great. I guess there's even more than the ones who are creating introduction thread.

Welcome.
bakum4tsu said:
welcome once again. There's a lot of new people coming in at the moment which is great. I guess there's even more than the ones who are creating introduction thread.
There will be, there's a few of us that made accounts a while back on here with varying states of use before the current influx.

-Danielle- said:
I'd tell you more but I'm betting you'll figure out what animes and stuff I like as I continue to visit here really.

You only like to taunt us all with descriptions of delicious and tempting food that is always just out of our reach. ;D

Talking of which. I've run out of chocolate. :<

The mines are open and the rooms ready. Library to the left, kitchen to the right and Max's lab, dead ahead. I found bernard curled up in another dimension so he'll be along to help serve the pokey. The pandas are looking to see if AUKN has their own unique pokey seams. Please find your rooms and enjoy your stay.

Back