How big is your manga collection?

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
We always seem to be talking about DVD collections, but for the manga reader and collectors among you, how many graphic novels actually grace your shelves, and as an extra to make it a bit more interesting, how many series have you actually completed or are up to date on?

Personally, I currently have 73 graphic novels, although so far the only series I've completed are Tokyo Mew Mew, .hack//Legend of the Twilight and Nadesico. I'm also up to date with Bleach, Hunter X Hunter and Fruits Basket (the English releases), but hopelessly behind on everything else. :)

(Edit: that count also includes the .hack//AI Buster novel)

i'm more of a DVD collector than a mangaphile but since i've been on a tight budget lately i've been buying more manga than before (a Toyopop book keeps me occupied as long as a DVD does at roughly a third of the price!). my manga collection currently stands at just under 30 books. These include Akira 1-4, the first three volumes of NGE and Fruits Basket, plus my personal fave, Love Hina (i've got as far as #11).

i think i have about 80 something books but most of them arent complete ive only completed chobits and .hack//Legend of the Twilight but im mainly up to date with fruits basket but most of them ive nearly completed like i need two of more boks to complete it.

Subtracting the ones I'm currently selling, I have somewhere around 180 graphic novels I think, including a few Japanese ones, and a couple of phonebooks on top of that. I've got most of them <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/cultnirvana/95998.html">listed on my LJ</a>. My manga collection kinda exploded when I went on placement during uni o_____O

I currently have 458 English manga books and around 60 Japanese manga books (I have untranslated Yu Watase mangas and a lot of Japanese hard yaoi mangas ^_^).
I have loads of completed series including Mars, Paradise Kiss, Sailor Moon, Imadoki, Alice 19th, Gravitation etc and I'm mostly up-to-date with what I'm currently reading, like Fruits Basket, Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, D.N.Angel, Sensual Phrase etc. The only 2 I'm behind on are Angel Sanctuary and Prince of Tennis.

I currently have 83 volumes of Manga. I love Manga, but i don't buy it nearly as much as i would like to.
Out of the series i have hard;y any are completed, i think it's only Chobits, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, Eerie Queerie, and i also have 1 single volume Yaoi Manga. The rest are all very incomplete, apart from Fake, Demon Diary, and I.N.V.U which i only have one more volume to get

I've only got 1 full manga set so far ands thats the Fullmoon Wo Sagashite set the ones i'm still collecting are Bleach, Shaman King, Inuyasha, Nadesico and the 2 tenchi manga's No need for tenchi and all new tenchi muyo

I have 87 volumes of Manga (never actually counted them before...) I am following quite few different series but there are one or two volumes I have bought but never followed up on.

I have the massive number of 6 volumes, the first three from Love Hina, and the first three from Chobits. This avreges out at getting ~2 a month since I started to get manga only in August.

The only complete set I have is of FAKE, but I'm working my way through DN Angel. Also have first volumes of Legal Drug, Gravitation, Cowboy Bebop: Shooting Star and Vision of Escaflowne and, rather bizarrely, Volume 7 of Yu-Gi-Oh which I got for my birthday :?

Just over 200 I think...

If anybody's got all of Lone Wolf and Cub, then you can't help but have a large collection! :lol: (28 volumes of goodness!)

Manga is an interest that increased as my desire to watch anime did so; like most, my manga collection is sadly smaller than my anime collection, but it keeps growing.

After today's arrivals, I've counted 203.

I've got 48 volumes (just counted), and no completed series'. I have had a few more, some 1st volumes of a few series, but I've given them away as I didn't really take to them. However, I definitely intend to boost that number once the "£ factor" isn't so much of an issue... (soon!).

Back