Hitorijime My Hero Volume 1 Review

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
A likable cast of characters and a distinctive graphic style make the first volume of Hitorijime My Hero an engaging read – but there are some dramatic and emotional moments as well to tug at the heartstrings.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Picked this up yesterday! I really enjoyed the anime back when it aired (having one of my favourite VA's in the cast really made the difference...), so I'm intrigued to see what the manga does differently and what happens beyond the anime.

I'm glad Kodansha are giving it such great treatment too, colour pages and the overall bigger book design is always a treat. :)

I'm happy to see more BL series pop up! I'm definitely going to try this one out sometime soon. Thanks for the heads up about it! Have you tried out Love or Hate yet? It's another new BL series that I've been keeping up with. It's one of the most well written drama series that I've read in quite a while, and if you're a fan of love triangle based series, I think you'll really enjoy it! Either way, I highly recommend it if you're interested in trying more BL series.

Back