Hi

rv16uk

Hikikomori
I joined quite a while ago but it seems I forgot to post...anyway im 18, currently studying for my A2 levels (maths, further maths, physics and computing) and hoping to study computer science at warwick university. I live in the north west of england (in a town called ormskirk closeish to southport if anyone knows the place).

Anime-wise my fave is undoubtably haibane renmei, which I found after a searching for series devoid of action in the typical sense, I still love the action genre though, it just gets a bit 'samey' after a while. The series that first got me interested was bleach, I stopped watching it when the fillers started but up until then I thought it was amazing, and then through reading megatokyo I found about a few other series and havn't stopped watching since, my current list of anime ive seen consists of:
  • Trigun
    Witch hunter robin
    Fruits basket
    Gunslinger girl
    Haibane renmei
    Cowboy bebop
    fullmetal alchemist
    evangelion
    bleach (up to the start of the fillers)
    naruto (up to the start of the fillers)
    Excel saga
    FLCL
    Air TV
    Elfen Lied
    Hellsing
    Chobits
    Ghost in the shell (movies & sac)
    The melancholy of suzumiya haruhi
    serial experiments lain
in no particular order. Right about now im just trying to support the industry as best I can, mainly buying the boxsets for series ive already seen so I can rewatch them and also justify the now somewhat large 'downloads' folder on my pc :roll: .

think ill leave it at that now anyway, no need for a minor essay ^_^ , so yer, hi :D

Back