Hi!

Welcome to the forum! I'm hoping you have some delicious instant ramens as well? 😅 For me rn it's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure but I might finally make a start on One Piece now I'm subscribed to Funimation :) Any other anime you like?

Welcome to the forum! I'm hoping you have some delicious instant ramens as well? 😅 For me rn it's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure but I might finally make a start on One Piece now I'm subscribed to Funimation :) Any other anime you like?
Hi!!

I have an abundance of snacks and instant food at my disposal so you can rest easy hahaha I've been meaning to start JoJos Bizarre Adventure for a while now but my to-watch list is growing insane - I'm taking it you find it a good watch though? 😅

Im always up for new recommendations but at the moment some other favourites of mine are The Promised Neverland, Haikyuu and Given!

Ps. I will never not recommend one piece, you should defo watch :))

Hi!!

I have an abundance of snacks and instant food at my disposal so you can rest easy hahaha I've been meaning to start JoJos Bizarre Adventure for a while now but my to-watch list is growing insane - I'm taking it you find it a good watch though? 😅

Im always up for new recommendations but at the moment some other favourites of mine are The Promised Neverland, Haikyuu and Given!

Ps. I will never not recommend one piece, you should defo watch :))

Oh thank god I'm so relieved :) Jojo is very good but maybe a bit of an acquired taste as it has considerable horror and gross/grotesque elements to it. Rn I'm enjoying it, but in small doses (like a few eps at a time when I'm in the mood). I'm watching it dubbed in English on Netflix :)

I enjoyed what I saw of Haikyuu but am very far behind, haven't even finished season 1 yet XP The other two I have heard of but not seen, I would like to try both :) I'm watching Eden's Zero and that's pretty fun, other than that I could recommend many, many things, have you seen Run With the Wind? :)

Yeah, I think I will at least give One Piece a proper go eventually... do any UK streaming services have all the dubbed episodes? Or even all the subbed ones? :)

Back