1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caren-O, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Caren-O

Caren-O Completely Average High School Student

So I've been on this forum for a while even though I've been mainly lurking, but I've only just noticed this section on the forum so I figured I'd at least post something.

I'm from The Netherlands and I've been watching anime for a very long time.

Many, many years ago they showed a couple of anime movies on the BBC during a couple of weekends sometime during the late 90s (Akira, Patlabor: The Movie and Roujin Z) and I've been hooked ever since really. Though I did like various animes when I was a kid, but I never knew that it was Japanese (with my absolute favourite during those days being The Adventures of Alfred J. Quack which I am still quite fond of).
    I like far too many shows for me to list (and that list grows every day), but my all time favourites are Vision of Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Lucky Star, Noein, Fantastic Children and Ergo Proxy.

Anyway, hi! :D

2. Buzz201

Buzz201 Cardcaptor

Hi!

Looks like AL has been giving you a busy time recently with all these releases of your favourites. :D

3. Strat

Strat Great Teacher

Welcome!

4. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

Welcome to the forums Caren :)

5. Caren-O

Caren-O Completely Average High School Student

Yes, they have :D I don't know how they managed to get so many of my favourites, but I love their releases so I'm not complaining.

6. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

Hello to you! 'Tis most interesting to learn that Roujin Z was shown once by the Beeb. How times change.

7. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

Welcome to the forum :)

8. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

Hello and welcome to AUKN!

9. Lutga

Lutga Mad Scientist

Welcome! Great taste in liking Escaflowne and Ergo Proxy :)