hi! ^^

chibi-c

Completely Average High School Student
hi there
i'm clio, chibi-c as i gave myself a nickname, i would love to chat to some many people , and share interests in anime,i do have a dream tho of publishingmy first manga....... but i can't draw very well to save my life lol, but if you want to know more about me just greet yourself and talk ^^ :D

Welcome to the forums. If you wanna talk to people, try the 'Chat' link in the top right hand of the page. There's normally a few in there, especially of a night!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums Clio :)

Oh and to add an avatar you go to Forum Profile and scroll down until you have the add avatar option, although it has to be of a certain size

chibi-c said:
i do have a dream tho of publishingmy first manga....... but i can't draw very well to save my life lol
practice makes perfect, plus studying the works of the greats can help inspire and influence. all the best! :D

Hi guys,I'm Mark, 21 and from the little ol town of Anchorage.Found the site through Google looking to see if FP still did the manga 3 for 2 .
Currently I am following bleach and naruto shippuden (the fillers are really irritating so I skip). I really haven't had the time before to search out anything new to watch till now, so any suggestions would be appreciated :) On the manga front, I am not really into manga but I do read the occasional newly released bleach/naruto chapter when I am bored. Waiting for the new bleach movie and gundam 00 movie to be released, hope there are fans on here!

ilmaestro said:
Welcome! What anime do you like aside from Tenchi?
i've started a long collection, but i have to say bleach and kiba girl bravo koikoi 7 claymore their a few but still i've watching lol just realised i should of change the anime to kiba ^^'

memorium said:
Welcome to the forums Clio :)

Oh and to add an avatar you go to Forum Profile and scroll down until you have the add avatar option, although it has to be of a certain size

thank you sooo much now i can ad lirin form bleach ^^ :D

Genkina Hito said:
Welcome to the forums!
#
thank you very much ^^ how are you anyway :p same as above just realise i've typed it to manytime and my fingers are starting to ache near enough typing the same words lol

anime: Natsume Yuujinchou, FMA, loads more and I like my horror manga! So stuff by Junji Ito (my favourite)

mark520 said:
Hi guys,I'm Mark, 21 and from the little ol town of Anchorage.Found the site through Google looking to see if FP still did the manga 3 for 2 .
Currently I am following bleach and naruto shippuden (the fillers are really irritating so I skip). I really haven't had the time before to search out anything new to watch till now, so any suggestions would be appreciated :) On the manga front, I am not really into manga but I do read the occasional newly released bleach/naruto chapter when I am bored. Waiting for the new bleach movie and gundam 00 movie to be released, hope there are fans on here!

snap i'm the same age to lol i dont have a verylarge collection of manga's but i'mhoping to have a libaray of animes on the wall shelving lol, as you know icurrently stay a story to some day hope to become a manga, i've started collection bleach on dvd and the films just waiting for them to come out as boxsets instead of the parts :p

botmaster2005 said:
chibi-c said:
i do have a dream tho of publishingmy first manga....... but i can't draw very well to save my life lol
practice makes perfect, plus studying the works of the greats can help inspire and influence. all the best! :D

yea i have a few inspirerations and infulences but just need to find someone who can draw and matchup to the story :p ithink maybe do a trial manga on the net then publish, maybe thats a better way ??

Back