Hi there!

PandoraHane

Vampire Ninja
Hey, my name is Kirsty and I thought I'd join this lovely forum since everyone seems so nice on it and it's a good chance to share my interests with other people! I'm 18 and I've enjoyed anime and manga for a while now so I'd love to have people to talk about them with.
I prefer to read manga with my favourites being Tsubasa and Pandora Hearts. I keep up to date with Pandora and it's my main love right now. When it comes to anime I love things such as Clannad, Eden of the East, Shakugan No Shana, To Aru Majutsu No Index etc. I don't watch much shounen really but I enjoyed Fullmetal Alchemist,Death Note, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and others. I'm a CLAMP fan and a Yuki Kajiura fan( her music is out of this world!).
I'd love to hear any suggestions of new things to read and watch. I look forward to getting to know everyone and joining in with discussions! :D

Ah how great! Thank you for the welcome! Does that mean you like a bit of FictionJunction too? Yuki Kajiura's presence in any anime basically means the soundtrack will be perfect for it, or I think so at least :D

Yay!! Well, then this CLAMP fan is here to stay! :D They basically tie with Jun Mochizuki in my devoted hero worship :lol: Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Welcome to the forums, and I'm glad you're enjoying the time here. :)

Some nice taste there in your selection. Shana, FMA and Index/Railgun are probably ones I can mostly agree with you on, but I've watched a few CLAMP series myself (thanks to some prodding by Ryo - Ta bro. lol)

Well, hopefully I'll cya on the other threads. Ciao for now.

Back