Hi ^^ *gives out cookies*

teorau

Completely Average High School Student
Helloo :)
Names Debs and I'm 19 (almost 20)
Currently live just outside Glasgow ^^

Been an anime/manga fan since i was 5/6 and an avid gamer since i was 2/3 (i could play NES and Atari before i could write my own name and read :) )

I'm a passionate Eva fan, have been for as long as i can remember and i'm getting a 00 and a 02 tattoo to show my love of Asuka and Rei (both have been great personal inspirations for me)

In my spare time, i run the Glasgow Anime saturday meets, i'm the PR rep for the online radio station otaScotia which was founded by my boyfriend Sephikun - not meaning to pimp out but we're the only legal anime/j-music station in the UK ^^

I have quite a varied taste in my anime/manga, liking everything from Spice and Wolf and Seto no Hanayome to Naruto and Hitman Reborn :) same for games; Rocket Riot, Left4Dead and Gregory Horror Show are my life ^^

Feel free to add me on XboxLive and PSN (my tags are the same as my username) or on bebo - my link is in my sig :)

Oh and i do tend to ramble quite a bit as you've probably gathered - i do this in real life too :)

www.otascotia.co.uk

We broadcast from 8pm daily and you can contact all the DJ's via twitter and msn - we give them out frequently on the shows.

We are unfortunately suffering a few technical hitches (everyones computers seemed to blow up at once >_<) so whilst we are still keeping up broadcasts, there may be a few tech errors

We're hoping to sort them out soon though but again, RL keeps getting in the way :)

Hey, Hey, Hey ;D

Another EVA fan, huh? Nice idea for a tattoo. As for running your own station, that's pretty impressive... Also, I approve in your choice of games (Left4Dead in perticular).

So, welcome to ze forums! *Accepts the cookie*

teorau said:
www.otascotia.co.uk

We broadcast from 8pm daily and you can contact all the DJ's via twitter and msn - we give them out frequently on the shows.

We are unfortunately suffering a few technical hitches (everyones computers seemed to blow up at once >_<) so whilst we are still keeping up broadcasts, there may be a few tech errors

We're hoping to sort them out soon though but again, RL keeps getting in the way :)
Cool. I'll check it out once I'm home. I've setup what was once the biggest webradio in portuguese. http://www.radiophoenix.jp/

It was basically aimed at brazilians ex-pats in Japan. We used to have two channels (32 and 64bit). The radio was eventually sold out, a little bit after I've jumped ship.

It was a fun experience, but dealing with the previous owner of the station was a bit complicated.

Welcome fellow fan! Looks liek your gonna fit right in here on the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your intrests.

Soo... do you play L4D on PC or Xbox? PC fan myself. Was in the Multiplay L4D Survavil Compatition last month. We lost to complete pro's but it was still awesome.

chaos said:
teorau said:
www.otascotia.co.uk

Cool. I'll check it out once I'm home. I've setup what was once the biggest webradio in portuguese. http://www.radiophoenix.jp/

It was basically aimed at brazilians ex-pats in Japan. We used to have two channels (32 and 64bit). The radio was eventually sold out, a little bit after I've jumped ship.

It was a fun experience, but dealing with the previous owner of the station was a bit complicated.

Oh wow thats awesome :)
We ourselves have just had a fair number of inside politics but everythings sorted and we're starting to find our feet now and make actual plans for the future

Voddas said:
Welcome fellow fan! Looks liek your gonna fit right in here on the forum. I look forward to hearing more about your intrests.

Soo... do you play L4D on PC or Xbox? PC fan myself. Was in the Multiplay L4D Survavil Compatition last month. We lost to complete pro's but it was still awesome.

Xbox :)
Im still a bit of a newb at it though; i used to be quite a sony fangirl and rejected all of MS's consoles but my boyfriend showed me the light a few weeks back and since then i've been hooked :)

Fare enough. I'm all PC myself. Only new age console I have in the house is a Wii which Sarah uses mostly. Brother's an Xbox fiend like. =P

Hi. Welcome.

teorau said:
could play NES and Atari before i could write my own name and read :)

I think there may well still be some members of the forum to which this applies. It does not take that much effort to type an understandable post. :p

Dracos said:
Hi. Welcome.

teorau said:
could play NES and Atari before i could write my own name and read :)

I think there may well still be some members of the forum to which this applies. It does not take that much effort to type an understandable post. :p

haha touche XD
i do know of one member on here to whom it applies; im not naming names but knowing them in RL, i'd say it's true :wink:

hah scary, Chaos setting up the biggest web radio in Portugese and me being doing the first solo veture in the UK for web radio Anime. Back in the late 90's XD

we need get animeuknews radio back up :D

oh and welcome to the madhouse

Hmm tatoos of numbers... I'm now reminded of the vice-captain off Bleach with a 69 on his face... :p

I miss my days going to anime club meetings... TT_TT Marathons of anime every thursday, it was a good haven for me.

Welcome my friend! Join in the fun.

Are you available via internet radio? By which I mean the kind you can get via sites like reciva, etc, which you can play from actual radios that connect to the internet?

Oh & hai. ^_^

Sephikun sounds familiar, what forums has he been on?

Hellay to you and your broadcasting chums and chumettes. I suppose this increases by one the number of internet radio stars on this place.
On a related note, Conan-san is (or at least was) in the same area as you, I believe.

Ryo Chan said:
hah scary, Chaos setting up the biggest web radio in Portugese and me being doing the first solo veture in the UK for web radio Anime. Back in the late 90's XD

If only we had the money for bandwidth, why not?

Zin5ki said:
On a related note, Conan-san is (or at least was) in the same area as you, I believe.
Oh ? this surprises me.

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:

If only we had the money for bandwidth, why not?

don't need bandwidth on the site, my isp connection could easily hold 30 people

Chaz said:
Hmm tatoos of numbers... I'm now reminded of the vice-captain off Bleach with a 69 on his face... :p

I miss my days going to anime club meetings... TT_TT Marathons of anime every thursday, it was a good haven for me.

Welcome my friend! Join in the fun.

XD not a bleach fan but know exactly who you mean :p *i am a mature girl and i will not laugh.....at either the sexualeness or the reborn-ness*
GA doesn't really do the screenings these days but quite a few of our local unis have anime societies where we all gather to watch stuff :)

Mutsumi said:
Are you available via internet radio? By which I mean the kind you can get via sites like reciva, etc, which you can play from actual radios that connect to the internet?

Oh & hai. ^_^

Sephikun sounds familiar, what forums has he been on?

o.o technical stuff isn't my forte...er....you'd be best asking on our forums about that XD

Sephi's the Staff Manager for Auchinawa - the Scottish anime con. Im not sure about these days but he used to frequent quite a few furry forums....he's not the forumy type unless its the Auchi forum XD

Ryo Chan said:
just noticed, teorau is offiially my favorite memeber of the forum for having a Ranka Avatar :D

^^ yas im loved!

Zin5ki said:
Hellay to you and your broadcasting chums and chumettes. I suppose this increases by one the number of internet radio stars on this place.

XD
I actually know Craig (Conan) personally....if it's the same one im thinking of - opinionated, otakuish but pretty harmless XD
He used to run the anime society for my old university :)

Back