Hi from a UK anime and manga fan.

bangle

Completely Average High School Student
Hi, Just thought i'd introduce myself i've been lurking around since December hoping for news on my many 12 days of Christmas orders (unfortunately I seem to be one of the few who's still waiting which is infinitely frustrating). I decided it was time to come and join in. I've been a lover of anime for a few years, my favourites being slice of life and sci-fi. I also enjoy a bit of manga though I don't have a lot because i'm running out of room and I enjoy manga in paper form much better than online.

I pretty much always have an anime series on the go so at the moment i'm in the middle of Erased. I'm not always all that up to date with the most recent stuff though because I like to wait for the English dubs to come out on DVD or Blu-ray. I've got a few manga series on the go, I've just started Monthly girls Nozaki-kun, Otherworldly Izakaya 'Nobu' which i'm not sure if i'll carry on reading because all I can think about is food after reading a chapter or two! My long term series reads which i'm waiting for the next books to come out for are Noragami and the Ancient Magus Bride. I look forward to involving myself a bit more in the forums!

Welcome to the site! Nice to see another manga fan join our ranks. :)
My long term series reads which i'm waiting for the next books to come out for are Noragami and the Ancient Magus Bride. I look forward to involving myself a bit more in the forums!

As someone who is also caught up with Noragami, the wait for new volumes is painful. Especially given it keeps going on breaks in Japan. :(

Thanks for the welcome from all of you!

As someone who is also caught up with Noragami, the wait for new volumes is painful. Especially given it keeps going on breaks in Japan. :(

That last interval between book 18 and 19 was way too long, especially after that cliffhanger ending! It really got to me that one! I really hope the wait is a little shorter this time. I really feel like they've got an epic conclusion in mind (i've literally just found out it's actually 2 women who make up Adachitoka, I had no idea).

Hi, Just thought i'd introduce myself i've been lurking around since December. [...] I'm not always all that up to date with the most recent stuff though because I like to wait for the English dubs to come out on DVD or Blu-ray. [...] I look forward to involving myself a bit more in the forums!
Welcome to the forums! I myself are still new here. People are nice and friendly here (unlike other places I've been apart of in the past), so make yourself at home!
Since I'm relaively new to anime (coming up to my 1 year anniversary wooo!), I'm still "catching up" with all the new anime, so no worries! Any questions, let us know!

Hi 😄 you probably already know that we interact with some representatives here, they reply pretty quickly when they’re lurking around the forums, might be better than waiting for an email but with an email they’ll have a better idea of who you are.

As someone waiting for new volumes of berserk to come out and the godawful crawl CR has in its manga section, I am a kindred spirit when it comes to waiting for new volumes/chapters

Hi 😄 you probably already know that we interact with some representatives here, they reply pretty quickly when they’re lurking around the forums, might be better than waiting for an email but with an email they’ll have a better idea of who you are.

As someone waiting for new volumes of berserk to come out and the godawful crawl CR has in its manga section, I am a kindred spirit when it comes to waiting for new volumes/chapters

Actually I had no idea, where abouts do they like to lurk normally? I could do with being on their radar a little more. E-mailing is not getting me much closer to be honest. Apparently a re-delivery is on the cards but there's been nothing for another week and I have no missed delivery cards or anything I can use to chase it up with TNT. It's extremely frustrating!

Thanks! I eventually got a reply today (rather awkwardly just after i'd penned them another e-mail asking where my stuff was) so no need yet to start chasing them on the forums. I'm still not any closer to getting my stuff but at least I know now they're trying.

Back