Heya!

Cloud Strife

Vampire Ninja
My name is Chris and im 23. Been into anime since the start of the year, have to blame Bleach for that!. I enjoy all sorts of different anime but i do enjoy my action and fantasy anime the most.

Hope to get along with you all :)

Cheers!

Theres quite alot of series i like, but i do like Black Lagoon, Evangelion, Full metal Panic, School Rumble, Haruhi Suzumiya, Blassreiter, Mobile Suit Seed & 00, Darker Than Black, Code Geass, Claymore, Welcome To The NHK and Mnemosyne. Theres quite a bit more, but you cant expect me to remember all of it lol.

Manga is something i only just got addicted to though so i dont have any real favourites there yet.

Btw...if there is any Bleach Character who "ownz", its Hitsugaya, despite my Ichigo avatar :p lol

Clouded said:
ayase said:
23 Again!!!

Ahem. Sorry Clouded, it's a running joke (it is now, anyway). Welcome to the forums.

I take it there happens to be alot of 23 years old here then? Makes me feel better in a way lol :p

More have joined over the last few months :p (i'm 21 myself) but anyway some nice series there :) and watch out with the manga :p it can become quite an addiction (i bought the whole of bleach within two weeks of reading the first vol) :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Ptph. A lil short kid. Ichimaru owned him in the SS arc :p ;)

I seem to remember Ichimaru almost losing that battle :p

...though that may be wishful thinking on my part lol

I know what you mean about the manga, i got my first 2 copies 2 weeks ago and now i've been buying more and more. Just a shame that anime-online takes quite awhile to send them out!

Clouded said:
ayase said:
23 Again!!!

Ahem. Sorry Clouded, it's a running joke (it is now, anyway). Welcome to the forums.

I take it there happens to be alot of 23 years old here then? Makes me feel better in a way lol :p
Yep. One of them myself... Depending on who you belive, our destiny as otaku was caused either by Chernobyl or by Zeta Gundam. :wink:

Clouded said:
Spyro201 said:

I know what you mean about the manga, i got my first 2 copies 2 weeks ago and now i've been buying more and more. Just a shame that anime-online takes quite awhile to send them out!

Use the book depositary seriously. Its way cheaper and faster.

Spyro201 said:
Clouded said:
Spyro201 said:

Use the book depositary seriously. Its way cheaper and faster.

This = true

that reminds me vol 24 is out this month

ayase said:
Yep. One of them myself... Depending on who you belive, our destiny as otaku was caused either by Chernobyl or by Zeta Gundam. :wink:

For some reason I thought you were a few years older than that!

Anyway, welcome Clouded. You sound as though you will be fun :)

R

Hey, Clouded ^^.

You'll have to forgive me, since I can't muster up the effort to come up with some smart-ass-yet-funny welcome at this time of night. Need. Sleep. =_=

A "Welcome to the forums" and "I'll see you around", will have to do ^^.

P.S. Hollow Ichigo <3

I still have my money on Chernobyl, frankly. Nuclear fallout all over western Europe, and then in the next couple of years people with strangely wired brains start popping up....this is not coincidence....the world must know!

Anyway, hello, and welcome to the forums. If you like fantasy anime then may I recommend Slayers Revolution to you, it is king of the fantasy comedy.

ARGH ALL THE MEMBERS ARE OLD

hah joking:p
welcome to the forums, you like bleach....good man :thumb:
kenpachi = owns all,

:D

talk later...back to work...*grumbles*

Back