Hello!

Shou

Completely Average High School Student
Hello there! I'm Vincent from Italy.
I'm a fan of both anime and manga, my favourite series are: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Hunter x Hunter, FMA, Shaman King and many other
Nice to meet you :D

welcome bwyt, hope you have a grand time after digging through the tonnes and tonnes of recommendations everyone gets signing up to an anime forum. we once had a girl on here, same country as me, said she had a bit of a break from anime and was unemployed, she got a job and I haven't seen her since. I reckon her wage has gone on a backlog... we've lost her to home releases!

Maybe, or I sold it to pay off my tab at boobies...
That seems like the grooviest way to lose your soul, baby!
welcome bwyt, hope you have a grand time after digging through the tonnes and tonnes of recommendations everyone gets signing up to an anime forum. we once had a girl on here, same country as me, said she had a bit of a break from anime and was unemployed, she got a job and I haven't seen her since. I reckon her wage has gone on a backlog... we've lost her to home releases!
That or she got kidnapped, maybe even murdered at work. @~AyaMachi~ where are you? Don’t tell me you starved to death in your attic abode.

That seems like the grooviest way to lose your soul, baby!

That or she got kidnapped, maybe even murdered at work. @~AyaMachi~ where are you? Don’t tell me you starved to death in your attic abode.
at the risk of a tag wall, @~AyaMachi~ may very well have starved to death in your attic, have you checked for a huge stack of blurays/DVD's though?

@Shou , if @Phobos mentions his attic, can you check for an apparent brunette skeleton, clutching a scottish copy of evangelion 1.11?
I'd say my country, wales, could do something about the bones but it would probably be an excuse to keep the skull as a desk ornament

at the risk of a tag wall, @~AyaMachi~ may very well have starved to death in your attic, have you checked for a huge stack of blurays/DVD's though?

@Shou , if @Phobos mentions his attic, can you check for an apparent brunette skeleton, clutching a scottish copy of evangelion 1.11?
I'd say my country, wales, could do something about the bones but it would probably be an excuse to keep the skull as a desk ornament
I have not checked, I will check if ever I work through my backlog and if I find @~AyaMachi~ next to the anime then we will know what happened.

This is like a demented episode of Cash in the Attic

This is like a demented episode of Cash in the Attic
like? what do you think the cameras were for? some of that stack of home releases are LEs, someone is trying to sell them, along with some old pocket watch that has been forgotten to exist but is somehow worth a mansion

@Captaaainuniverse @Phobos you guuuuuuuuys I'm still here XD

Welcome new user. A word of warning: some people here are crazy *points to aforementioned users*

Hope you have fun here dude :) Ciao (for now)!

Back