Hello there!

Pixiedora

Completely Average High School Student
Hello there peeps! My name is Kat and I've been a member on another forum but wanted to branch out and find more coz i'm greedy! I approaching 30 so do not have a huge amount of time for watching anime but when I do I love it! So I'm very behind on current anime, but some of my faves are FMA, Nana, My Love Story, Yuri on Ice, Free, Ranma 1/2, Fushigi Yugi AOT and so on. I really into Japanese culture as a whole and have been there a few times. I like JRock (specifically Laruku and Spyair) and Jdramas. I am also really into KPop and Kdramas. My fave groups are Shinee, Day6, Got7 and Red Velvet to name a few. Not related to the website but I am also a huuuge fan of musicals :D

Anyway that's me in a nutshell. Look forward to getting to know everyone :)

Welcome, welcome! Only two standouts for me in your list @Pixiedora is AoT and FMA (though I am wondering if it's brotherhood) and a few I think I should probably pick up.

Take a seat, this dog

And a mighty facepalm from how we all function!
Enjoy your stay and leave sense at the door!

Pixiedora

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome! Already liking it here :D

Hi! You like Kpop, so I like you already! 🙌
Yes! What groups do you like? :)

Welcome, welcome! Only two standouts for me in your list @Pixiedora is AoT and FMA (though I am wondering if it's brotherhood) and a few I think I should probably pick up.

Take a seat, this dog

And a mighty facepalm from how we all function!
Enjoy your stay and leave sense at the door!
Both actually! I have a soft spot for the original, but Brotherhood was definitely better.

Pixiedora

Twice are my #1 favourites, but I also like Pristin, Hellovenus, I.O.I and AOA. So yeah...I mainly listen to female groups, but I've also been getting into Day6 too! 😄
We are Pristin! :D Good selection!