Hello, does anyone have..........

yes i know how to make them as ive made some myself but it takes awile dunno if u could do it in 2 days :s took me a 2 weeks to do mine =x if not u can try ur local costume shop...

no soz im going as a neko so useing mine sides there black n red.... do u have an dress making shops near u? u could ask if they could make them for u or try n get some rabbit paws n edit them a lil

i have anna shoes made her costume loads a times, im u got some gloves n white material u couled sew the matreals exstras to the glove fingers and stuff them with somthing making them bigger

Orite, well i will start everything tomoz and see if it all works out how i want it to an dif not i will go as anna i have the tshirt and shorts, all i need are the gloves and tail lol

tail is easy, u cna use anything 4 it really. try a fether power twirled up with some white ribbon or something the use a safty pin to attach it ... or u cna use tights, cuts lil holes in it n stuff it will something fethery then i will come uot of the holes making it look fluffy loads a ways a doing it ..

Back