Hello again

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Hi guys,

It's been a while! :)

How's everyone been doing? It's really great to see the site still going so well!

It almost feels nostalgic just creating this new topic! And I'm going to press the "Submit" button now. *Ah, memories!* :)

Certainly has been a while. Jesus, I just looked at my join date and felt very old.

As for me, well... Still regularly contributing (nothing of any particular value) to the forums.

Rui said:
Hello again :)

Will you be popping in more frequently or is this a flying visit?

R

Hi Rui! I... don't know, really. I'll just take it slow for now and see if I can contribute something more meaningful. I've been checking in on the site every so often and I just wanted to come in and say "hey!" Good to see you're still running a tight ship! ;)

ayase said:
Certainly has been a while. Jesus, I just looked at my join date and felt very old.

As for me, well... Still regularly contributing (nothing of any particular value) to the forums.

That's really great, man. I remember you being a really eloquent poster, so it's cool that you're still hanging around.

...2004 feels like it was so long ago now. :eek:

I've actually been keeping up with your blog somewhat since your departure, I haven't been commenting but its been nice to just know what you have been watching, and it'll be ever better to have them opinions around here once again. ;p

Welcome back!

Oh fu- Quick lads! Lose the pandas!!

Erm.. Hi Paul. Paulie.... Paulie, Paulie, Paulie... Wait, why am I scared, he has no aw-thor-a-tee!! :p

Seriously though, good to hear from ya lad.

We see before us the Great Paul, about which many a word has — or more recently has not — been said.
My situation and sentiments are in accordance with those of the above poster.

(You know, this is merely the first step in my plans retake AUKN by means of revolution. This is where it all begins, brothers and sisters. Your hearts and minds will be mine!)

Maxon said:
Welcome back, Paul. Life treating you well?

Yes, fine thanks! :) I'm still watching stupid amounts of anime, but now only occasionally writing about it.

Jayme said:
I've actually been keeping up with your blog somewhat since your departure, I haven't been commenting but its been nice to just know what you have been watching, and it'll be ever better to have them opinions around here once again. ;p

Welcome back!

Thanks, Jayme. I had a look earlier and I think you're on Twitter, right? It's nice to know you've been keeping up with me. I'll try to contribute something to the forums, but no promises . Things are obviously different now from before, but I want to be a part of something and this place is still in my thoughts.

Ryo Chan said:
CG's back, Pauls back, i demand Aion returns next!!!

WB paul, nice to see ur typing again

To mention me in such company is, uh, flattering, I guess! ;)

ilmaestro said:
I'm new enough that you weren't around so much after I started posting regularly, but it still seems cool to have you back.

Fair enough. I've been on hiatus for a long time now, and I look forward to meeting you all in and around the place. 8)

Paul said:
(You know, this is merely the first step in my plans retake AUKN by means of revolution. This is where it all begins, brothers and sisters. Your hearts and minds will be mine!)

Does this mean i need to restart operation moe to battle you again? please say no, the moe's aren't so moe anymore

not after keeping them locked up for a year anyway

I should note there's not half as much drama here as there was around the time you jumped ship. In fact, there's no drama. It's pretty boring actually. Why am I still here?

Paul said:
Thanks, Jayme. I had a look earlier and I think you're on Twitter, right?
And, yeah, that's me. :p

Paul said:
I've lost my mind somewhere when I first moved to London, my heart is broken, but if you can put it together you can have it (although this is a very gay comment, I'm hetero, just worth noting, I guess). As for AUKN, well, if you want I can "un-retire" you whenever you'd like, the more the merrier, no?

Jayme said:
I should note there's not half as much drama here as there was around the time you jumped ship. In fact, there's no drama. It's pretty boring actually. Why am I still here?
True. Drama died once Aion left, I think I should start posting controversial threads now, just to get things more interesting.

Jayme said:
dontforget.jpg

Because you love it here, Jayme, and there being no drama is not exactly a bad thing.

Ryo Chan said:
Paul said:

Does this mean i need to restart operation moe to battle you again? please say no, the moe's aren't so moe anymore

It's more like a Cold War now, but I'll leave Moe alone if Moe leaves me alone.

chaos said:
Paul said:
I've lost my mind somewhere when I first moved to London, my heart is broken, but if you can put it together you can have it (although this is a very gay comment, I'm hetero, just worth noting, I guess). As for AUKN, well, if you want I can "un-retire" you whenever you'd like, the more the merrier, no?

Hey chaos! It's great to see you've managed to keep the site alive. I'm really proud that AUKN is still here. Keep it up, man. You're doing a fine job!

(As for "un-retiring," I don't mind having a go at fixing whatever the heck's happened to the profile page on the forums? )

Paul said:
Because you love it here, Jayme, and there being no drama is not exactly a bad thing.

Ryo Chan said:
Paul said:

It's more like a Cold War now, but I'll leave Moe alone if Moe leaves me alone.

chaos said:
Paul said:

Hey chaos! It's great to see you've managed to keep the site alive. I'm really proud that AUKN is still here. Keep it up, man. You're doing a fine job!

(As for "un-retiring," I don't mind having a go at fixing whatever the heck's happened to the profile page on the forums? )

Paul if you did, u'd be a hero ;)

Back