Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F heading west

My little brother is getting a PS3 for his birthday next week.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I saw this on Eurogamer and almost got my Hopes up. No physical release is a massive deal breaker, and I'll be giving it a miss for that reason alone.
Give us a physical release and I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Mangaranga said:
I saw this on Eurogamer and almost got my Hopes up. No physical release is a massive deal breaker, and I'll be giving it a miss for that reason alone.

assuming SEGA doesn't pull an Atlus and region lock it,you can always just import it from the US.

I'm guessing the lack of a physical release is because SEGA Europe aren't convinced that the franchise will sell as well here as in the US. So, if you want to see a physical copy of future games, download this one. Simples.

Ranger Ryu said:
Mangaranga said:

assuming SEGA doesn't pull an Atlus and region lock it,you can always just import it from the US.
They couldn't do that since P4U/A was region locked from the Japanese version (since the Japanese version has been out for a bit, it'll be unlikely that the US release will be locked down).

But, considering that this is a PSN only release over here, I have a sneaky suspicion that it's going to have an extortionate price.

Played the demo a few times over the last few days and it's actually really fun. Surprised that despite only knowing a handful of Vocaloid songs, I recognised World's End Dancehall and Weekender Girl. Tengaku was by far the most fun to play - and my favourite song out of the three.
Day 1 Import.

I thought it was a pretty poor imitation of Elite Beat Agents. It felt like I was playing osu!, but with an annoying and distracting music video playing in the background, which also managed to make stuff hard to see since it clashed with things a lot. I guess you have to be pretty into Vocaloid to enjoy this garbage.

I have been playing the demo to death, and I really love playing the game. Managed to perfect Tengaku on easy :3 I think I might save up and import the US copy since I'm low on hard drive space lol.

Back