.hack//OUTBREAK Part 3

valha

Stand User
Dose anyone know any UK store that sells this still everywhere ive tryed seems to be out of stock e.g play.com game.net and so on.

can anyone point me to a place that still has it or if anyone has a copy they dont want anymore i would be happy to take it off there hands.

play.com are probably still worth a try as long as the 'out of stock' thing is 'temporarily out of stock' - i ordered the first escaflowne box set when it was tempoarily out of stock and it just took a couple of extra weeks to arrive. it's only when it says 'this item is not currently available' that you should give up and look elsewhere.

Amazon are worth a look (especially if you're not limited to R2), or DVD pacific (i haven't bought from them before but they seem to have a good range).

Concrete badger said:
Amazon are worth a look (especially if you're not limited to R2), or DVD pacific (i haven't bought from them before but they seem to have a good range).

Except that these are games, not DVDs, but anyway...

play.com only have .hack//QUARANTINE (part 4) in stock these days, and it's something like £24.99. If you're patient you can get all four parts for around £15 each, £20 at the most, I recommend eBay (check eBay stores and amazon marketplace- I just posted a link for you in irc).

sorry, my bad. *makes mental note to read thread properly before blindly typing*

GAME branches might have them second hand, or a game shop called Chips. the only branch i know of is in the next town but i think they have a website that might have contact details.

EDIT: it's http://www.chipsworld.co.uk. amazing, i thought there was only a Northallerton branch. they're actually nationwide...

valha said:
thank Miaka-chan i going to get it from that seller you link too
have you used them before?
are they good?
You're welcome, like to help if I can :D
No I haven't used them before, but the feedback seems pretty good and that's what counts! Here's hoping you have a pleasant transaction!

got it today its great condition and i got it very fast after i sned payment no problems at all. :)

thank you Miaka-chan for finding me it that was a great seller and i think i will give ebay alot more of a look in the future.

valha said:
anyway now i need vol 4 of the game any chance some help me find a seller for this too. im not good with ebay.
What is the exact title?
For the previous one I searched with hack outbreak and found the one you bid on, but searching by adding 4 comes up with nothing. So let me know the complete title and I'll see what I can find.
Are you only interested in UK locales or can you buy abroad (I don't know if your system plays US games?!).

Back