H' marketplace

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Thank you both for the interest! I’ll try and get some pictures up when I’m home from work so you have an idea of how the damage looks in person.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
The actual box itself appears to be good, it’s the outer box, slipcover and book that took damage. I haven’t removed the posters from their tube so I’m not sure if they’re damaged at all or not.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Just a heads up I plan on auctioning the above Wolf’s Rain UE on eBay soon, looking for £25+ including P+P, which would likely be around £5.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
New items from the two AL mystery box that I had duplicates of:
Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond CE Blu Ray
Kiznavier CE Blu Ray
Re:Zero Part 1 CE Blu Ray
Your Name Steelbook

I’m happy to negotiate on prices, especially when ordering multiple titles at once!

Last edited:

Jaysgba

Death Scythe
New items from the two AL mystery box that I had duplicates of:
Angelic Layer CE Blu Ray
Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond CE Blu Ray
Kiznavier CE Blu Ray
K: Return of Kings CE Blu Ray
Re:Zero Part 1 CE Blu Ray
Rokka: Brave of the Six Flowers CE Blu Ray-RESERVED
Your Name Steelbook
I’m happy to negotiate on prices, especially when ordering multiple titles at once!
Don’t suppose you’d take £9 plus shipping for K Return of Kings?

Reactions: HWR

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I may have the following titles up for sale soon so I’m putting out the feelers for potential interest:
  • Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Blu Ray (MVM)
  • Fate/Stay Night (2006) Blu Ray (MVM)
  • Love, Election and Chocolate Blu Ray (MVM)
  • Nyan-Koi! Blu Ray (MVM)
  • The Comic Artist and his Assistants Blu Ray (Animatsu)

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Putting the feelers out to sell a copy of the original Zavvi Steelbook release of Aladdin on Blu Ray. Not sure on pricing but am open to offers, even more so if it’s for multiple items on sale.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I have the Anime Limited Blu Ray releases, so both seasons were split into two parts. I hope that helps.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Looking to sell Bleach Series’ 6-9 and possibly 10 too (all DVD and Manga/Kaze releases).