H' marketplace

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
New for sale: Parasyte -The Maxim- Part 1 Blu Ray (Brand new, £12, free P+P)

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
If anyone is interested I believe I have a copy of the MVM CE release of Monster Musume somewhere that’s new but has some corner damage and may be looking to sell.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Adding my duplicates from MVMs decent Mystery bundurus. They are as follows:

Amnesia Blu Ray
Familiar of Zero Season 1 Blu Ray
Hakkenden Season 1 Blu Ray
Kamisama Kiss Season 2 Blu Ray
Nurse Witch Kogumi R Blu Ray
Photo Kano Blu Ray
Starmyu Season 1 Blu Ray

I’m looking for £12 for each of them (P+P included in this price!)

I am happy to potentially discount titles if several are purchased at once as it saves on postage fees!

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
South Park Seasons 11-17 Bundle added.

It consists of the reissue dvd for season 11 and the Blu Ray releases for seasons 12-17. 12 and 13 are the UK sets and the rest are imports. 16 and 17 still have their outer shrinkwrap and most of the discs have only been watched once. Outer boxes are also in good condition with some wear here and there.

I’m open to offers but am looking for £50ish factoring in shipping/packaging costs.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Have a few new (and used) items for sale:
  • Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East Collections 1 & 2 Blu Rays MVM (Region B, like new) £18
  • Those who Hunt Elves Seasons 1 & 2 DVD ADV (Region 1, good-wear and a dent to the box) £10
I am flexible on price, especially if multiple items are purchased. Only Hakkenden is live on eBay so far.

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Some more titles for sale:
  • Bodacious Space Pirates Complete Collection Blu Ray MVM (Sealed) RESERVED

Last edited:

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
South Park Seasons 11-17 Bundle added.

It consists of the reissue dvd for season 11 and the Blu Ray releases for seasons 12-17. 12 and 13 are the UK sets and the rest are imports. 16 and 17 still have their outer shrinkwrap and most of the discs have only been watched once. Outer boxes are also in good condition with some wear here and there.

I’m open to offers but am looking for £50ish factoring in shipping/packaging costs.
And sold.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Quite a few items now sold, still have a few titles on offer.

Also, after their returns label not working Amazon.it are refunding me for my damaged copy of Wolf’s Rain UE. I’m putting the feelers out there if anyone is interested in a cheaper though damaged copy? (A crumpled outer box corner, some book and slipcover damage-I can provide pictures of requested.)

Not sure how much P+P would be but I’m curious as to what the demand could be for it. Otherwise it’ll sit in my room until it either gets sold on eBay or to CeX.

Patient-X

Railgun
Quite a few items now sold, still have a few titles on offer.

Also, after their returns label not working Amazon.it are refunding me for my damaged copy of Wolf’s Rain UE. I’m putting the feelers out there if anyone is interested in a cheaper though damaged copy? (A crumpled outer box corner, some book and slipcover damage-I can provide pictures of requested.)

Not sure how much P+P would be but I’m curious as to what the demand could be for it. Otherwise it’ll sit in my room until it either gets sold on eBay or to CeX.
I might be interested, depending how damaged it is.