H' marketplace

HWR

Soul Reaper
Got a few more duplicates listed on eBay. These are:
Fuse Memoirs of a Hunter Girl
Persona 3 Movies 1-4 Bunduru

If there are any international buyers who might save money on shipping buying from the marketplace instead of the AL store I can look into shipping costs to your chosen country upon request.

Last edited:

HWR

Soul Reaper
Already brought it (just too damn quick), but I think I'll give the mystery boxes a miss and see what people are selling out of them. People still have last years up for sale.
Yeah I think I’ll just get MVM’s at this stage, depends on what money I have left over by the 12th.

HWR

Soul Reaper
Added some stuff. The £2.95 postage cost is not included in the asking price but I’m always willing to negotiate prices and postage may be cheaper with some items. Order two or more and I’ll combine postage costs and throw in a freebie or a spare copy of Tokyo Marble Chocolate when it arrives.

Last edited:
Are we able to private message users? I am interested in Gurren Lagaan movie collection. Also do you still have Wolf's Rain? And is it a collector's edition, does it come with slip or sleeve? Thanks!
Hiya, I’m afraid that Wolf’s Rain has sold, but I’m happy to sell you the Gurren Lagaan movie collection when it arrives. When it does I’ll send you a Personal Message. Thanks for the interest!

I’m afraid I’m not selling my copy of that at the moment, but what I am selling is listed. Should also have a spare copy of the Your Name DE if you or your friend are interested. I’m not sure when it will be arriving though. AL and their fulfilment centre are taking their sweet time.