GSC Miku Yukata Ver. + Strap Set

Aya-Kun

Hunter
Hi All

I am trying to fill up the rest of the spots on these especially the straps. I can only order 5 of each -1 is a whole set on the straps-

My spot on Yukata nendoroid is open as I don't giving my spot up

RULES

Cost:
Price of items
Shipping from GSC to me -equally shared between the group-
Shipping from me to you + any customs fee's accrued

Payment:
Payment by Paypal Only
Payment to be sent in YEN
All paypal fee to be pain by buyer by either sending as a gift -easier- or adding to sees to the total

How to Join:
Miku Yukata Nendo is only for UK and Europe -but this might change if not enough people are interested-
Yukata straps International welcome
Please comment below on which items you would like and if they are tentative or confirmed

DEADLINES:
Confirmation Deadline is 20th Sep -Once I have ordered there is no backing out unless you can find some one who will defiantly take your place-
Order Deadline is 24th Sept
Full Payment Deadline is end of Feb.
Payment of items price + shipping -to me- Is due in full before that deadline as I would rather pay in full than wait till January
Estimate shipping: March 2013

UK AND EUROPE ONLY
Nendoroid Hatsune Miku : Yukata Ver.
4f62ddb4fa1740dc082310ecb4d23dca.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/117506
PRICE: 3000 + shipping to me
Order Deadline 1st Oct.

SOLTS:
1. ilmaestro -anuk-
2. Bielefelt
3. riolulz
4. bethykins
5. xymikemow

INTERNATIONAL WELCOME
Rubber Straps: Vocaloid Yukata Ver.
95abff98510f03b0448a820bdf095c69.jpg

http://myfigurecollection.net/encyclopedia/40394
SET PRICE: 3000yen + Shipping
INDIVIDUAL PRICE: 500 + Shipping
Order Deadline: 1st Oct.

FULL SET: Aya-Kun

Meiko: hipozaurus, xymikemow, ilmaestro -anuk-
Miku: Bielefelt, Guineapig, bethykins, ilmaestro -anuk-
Luka: xymikemow, Bielefelt, ilmaestro -anuk-
Kaito: candysweett, Guineapig, Kaneel
Rin: hipozaurus, Belzebub, Kaneel, Kiby19
Len: candysweett, Belzebub, Kaneel, camui_ayumi,Kiby19

Key
confirmed/Paid
confirmed/unpaid
tentative
Shipped

chaos said:
I don't get this....

I am doing a group order over on myfigurecollection.net for these items on the GoodSmile Company website as its better to do it as a group and save on shipping.

I posted here to give people a chance if they wanted to sign up if they wanted to, I am trying to fill out 4 more sets so people can have the ones they want.

If this isn't allowed here it can be deleted =3

Aya-Kun said:
chaos said:
I don't get this....

I am doing a group order over on myfigurecollection.net for these items on the GoodSmile Company website as its better to do it as a group and save on shipping.

I posted here to give people a chance if they wanted to sign up if they wanted to, I am trying to fill out 4 more sets so people can have the ones they want.

Gotcha. It's not a problem, as long people understand it's run by you and AUKN is only a communication medium, so any business conducted here is at their own risk.

ilmaestro said:
You can put me down for the Nendo and the Meiko, Miku, and Luka straps.
chaos said:
=3 Thanks ilmaestro You can have my spot on the Nendo Miku as I was unsure in the first place mainly wanted the strap set

Payments not due till the end of feb =3

Aya-Kun said:
chaos said:
I don't get this....

Gotcha. It's not a problem, as long people understand it's run by you and AUKN is only a communication medium, so any business conducted here is at their own risk.

Sure no problems, if people are unsure I do have feedback in different places if needed

Back