Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-shirt Fuuka

• Swimsuit Fuuka

• Total voters

ayase

State Alchemist
I don't often buy figures as I see so few I actually like, but now I've found one I do like of Yotsuba's Fuuka Ayase (no relation) and it comes in three different flavours... Help me pick, AUKN!

We have Fuuka in her school uniform, a choice of two t-shirts or a swimsuit.

In the interests of... interest, it would be nice if you'd say a few words about which one you chose and why. But it's not obligatory.

Tie between the uniform/t-shirt.

I'm not familiar with the series, so that doesn't help me try and work out which is more 'suitable'.

I did approve of the Spice and Wolf banner when I loaded the site though :p

fabricatedlunatic said:
I'm voting t-shirt because voting for either of the others could make me look like a big fat pervert.

The Ena figure is all kinds of cute ^___^
O cruel (but quite possibly intentional) irony.

I would happily buy figures of the entire cast of Yotsuba, but they seem to be set on producing only multiple Fuuka variants (and Ena). And I'm not just saying that because I want a Torako statue to worship; I'm sure even Jumbo and Koiwai would look great in statue form. Azuma's art style really lends itself to 3D well.

The main thing putting me off the t-shirt one is those hideous shoes. A shame really, since crazy t-shirts are kinda Fuuka's "thing".

ayase said:
O cruel (but quite possibly intentional) irony.
Not initially as Ena is not adorable in the same way that, say, Fuka in a swimsuit is "adorable". I did however become aware of the potential pitfall after posting but decided to leave it to see if an individual more depraved than me would point it out... a winner is you!

Personally I'd rather have an Asagi figure. Not so fussed about the level of clothing there.

It's not that I don't agree with this:

ayase said:
A shame really, since crazy t-shirts are kinda Fuuka's "thing".

But I agree with this more:

Rena Ryuugu said:
Voted for uniform as it suits Fuuka more :)

And I think the figure looks better overall.

Needs more Shimau~ figures to go with the doujinshi I don't have.

In fact, I would rather have Shimau~/Miura/Torako figures than the main cast, but this happens a lot with side characters I guess as you grow more familiar with the main characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back