UK Anime Distributor Funimation UK Discussion Thread (Pre-Manga Merger)

Newswire #96 is now up.

TL;DR
  • No-Rin was originally supposed to be a combo pack release with Region B Blu-ray and PAL DVD discs. However it has been decided that they will instead put out the show only on Blu-ray. New listings will be up soon to reflect the changes.

FunimationNow has updated their site and changed the free trial from 30 to 14 days.

Gutted. I was waiting until Sunday so the payment date would tie in for when I got paid. anyway signed up last night. I've noticed Hellsing Ultimate is missing. I've sent them a tweet to see if this is permanent or temporary.

Can anyone else with a FuniNow subscription confirm how much they are charged?

Just noticed that i'm being charged more than the £4.99 quoted on their subscription page.

Can anyone else with a FuniNow subscription confirm how much they are charged?

Just noticed that i'm being charged more than the £4.99 quoted on their subscription page.
Pretty sure the subscription fee is £5.99 per month, it used to be £4.99 for the sub pass and £6.99 for the all access pass iirc.

It's clearly listed as £4.99 on their site, with no mention of £4.99 + VAT or anything like that...

fBO2GHb.jpg

Thanks for the replies. I've been getting charged £1 extra from December looking at my history.

Will see if Funimation has anything to say.

I've had a reply back from Funimation:

You are correct the monthly payment is only £4.99. We have escalated your account to fix any errors with the automatic payments. We have also refunded the full £5.99 from the payment that was just charged.

I don't know if this has been mentioned and I missed it but Amazon are listing Prison School for May 29th.... possible 4 month delay.

Edit.
Shimoneta - March 6th
Overlord - March 27th
Shomin Sample - April 10th
Ass Class season 2, part 1 - April 24th
Barakamon - April 24th

Last edited:
Back