UK Anime Distributor Funimation UK Discussion Thread (Pre-Manga Merger)

So Funimation finally announced Concrete Revolutio's home release date, is this something we'll through the Sony/Funimation deal. Do we even now titles will be decided?

Can anyone confirm whether In Another World With My Smartphone will get a release? It seems to have been listed for release in Australia, and from what I can tell, Sony has been mirroring its releases in both of these regions with Black Clover and My Hero Academia.

Can anyone confirm whether In Another World With My Smartphone will get a release? It seems to have been listed for release in Australia, and from what I can tell, Sony has been mirroring its releases in both of these regions with Black Clover and My Hero Academia.
Where is it listed for Australia i checked all the sites I usually do and cant find it

Urh why do we get landed with utter dross like Smartphone and Black Clover when decent titles are missing. If the UK does get Smartphone it will sell about 5 copies

Yeah the way Funi and Crunchyroll decide what shows get LEs and what don't must weigh on how many viewers they got, and possibly the materials they can get for the booklet etc.

Back