UK Anime Distributor Funimation UK Discussion Thread (Pre-Manga Merger)

I daresay it will. The YN deluxe they were selling for £50 has gone as low as £36. That combined with their discount codes should make buying it less painful if they package it properly.

For those of you yet to upgrade to blu-ray, Sony's Attack On Titan Season 2 is confirmed as being PAL:

91VO8emep3L._SL1500_.jpg

Hmm with Zavvi they've stated steelbooks and the like as being sold out only to then have more available so I'd just keep an eye out.

Even the SE is tagged as SOLD OUT, it could just be that the initial stock sold out and they're waiting on more to reach their warehouse.

Even the SE is tagged as SOLD OUT, it could just be that the initial stock sold out and they're waiting on more to reach their warehouse.

if its waiting on stock they generally just put "Will ship in x+ days" I imagine only way sold out stuff come back into stock is cancelled orders, and returned stock (by returned I mean it was undelivered)

just logged on to check my order, it hasn't been dispatched it just says awaiting stock, I'm assuming there's been some sort of delay in them receiving the stock.

It's sold out.
Don't think it's sold out. It's not unusual for Zavvi to delist stuff they don't have stock of at release until it arrives. We could be waiting a couple of weeks though.

Doesn't bode well though if Sony partner with a company on a product and then not supply any stock on time.

Last edited:
I would be pretty gutted if I missed the CE, if it comes back in I will order it, I was hoping it would be around for a few weeks at least before selling out. The madman set is an option but I will see what happens in the next week or so.

Either that or Zavvi are doing this so that if it does come back in stock that people buy it as soon as possible. It's been their strategy with their exclusive collectible media for a while.
Just stock hasn't been delivered by Sony on time. I've had this happen before, their system auto delists stuff on release day if they haven't received stock by that date.

Back