FUNimation Survey DVD/Blu-ray Winner

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Ok so i got this email saying i was a winner for a Survey from Funimation.

So now i get to pick up a title from that giant anime list they have. Has this happened to anyone before? :mrgreen:

bakum4tsu said:
Ok so i got this email saying i was a winner for a Survey from Funimation.

So now i get to pick up a title from that giant anime list they have. Has this happened to anyone before? :mrgreen:

1 you lucky basterd
2 no but I wouldn't mind giving it a go where can I look

Well done dude which series you choosing

i filled that survey that comes with every dvd from Funimation but i did it in their website.

To be honest, i dont know what to choose because.. theres nothing that catches my eye LOL I know im gonna get crucified...

Anyway, I still dont know if i can pick part 1 and 2 for example or just a single volume/pack of something. If i can pick a serie that is split in 2 parts, then ill try steins gates though i think it was out of stock around those parts.

bakum4tsu said:
i filled that survey that comes with every dvd from Funimation but i did it in their website.

To be honest, i dont know what to choose because.. theres nothing that catches my eye LOL I know im gonna get crucified...

Anyway, I still dont know if i can pick part 1 and 2 for example or just a single volume/pack of something. If i can pick a serie that is split in 2 parts, then ill try steins gates though i think it was out of stock around those parts.
If there's nothing which you immediately want, either go for something which is the most expensive, or doesn't have/won't get a cheaper UK release - Lain is a good example of both.
If you're looking for recommendations, then I would recommend A Certain Scientific Railgun or A Certain Magical Index. (I found Railgun to be more enjoyable personally)

You've also got a potential problem here though - do they realise that you are a non US customer, and if not, will they still allow you to claim your reward?

Let us know if it works out, you're making me want to try this. Hell, I have 24 of those survey cards in my drawer.

I've seen an unboxing of Lain and it does look amazing that set though i didnt liked that much the series. I probably cant pick up 2 parts of the same show so stein gates its out of chance probably. Even though i've watched 2 episodes and werent really sure about continue to watch or not, Ill probably end up choosing Deadman wonderland. I know its not a great show but at least seems to have lots of action and blood, which is a must to me. I have already Darker than black and Black Lagoon otherwise those would be my choices for sure.

When I've filled the survey, I think I've put in there Portugal so they might know... or not... lol

Anyway Ill reply to the email with the confirmation once they reply to me saying if i can pick part 1 and 2 of something or just one pack.

I've filled the survey online so anyone can try.

I was supposed to get stuff from them three times for moderating, although only one package actually arrived. I'd given a list of stuff I wanted and ended up with Nanoha, A's and some random stuff they had lying around.

So after a long time, it seems like they have finally send the item. Its expected to be here around 22 July. Almost after 2 months of receiving notification lol Well better this way that nothing at all.

I just received the Funimation gift. As I said before I have picked up Deadman Wonderland and I got it right here so think twice before saying no to filling their little survey cards. :mrgreen:

Back