UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

More delays from Mangle. They've made such a mess of their release schedule I think it warrants bringing that back. At least Golden Kamuy hasn't been delayed again...yet.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence moves from April 12 to April 26
My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 2 moves from April 26 to June 14
Fruits Basket: Season 2 Part 2 moves from April 12 to April 26

I remember reading something about lots of Blu ray delays in the US due to them using one of the same ingredients as syringes (which there's a big demand for 🤷‍♂️) maybe that's affecting European replication as well?

I remember reading something about lots of Blu ray delays in the US due to them using one of the same ingredients as syringes (which there's a big demand for 🤷‍♂️) maybe that's affecting European replication as well?
I know Funimation had to temporarily stop stocking new anime for at least the whole of April due to changing warehouse fulfilments but I don't think it would affect Manga's schedule unless the LE assets were a part of that (oddly enough all three of the delayed titles have LE sets).

Wonder what will happen with non Funimation releases from Manga uk, I would like them to continue with Jojo for instance. Would be sad if they can only do Funi releases from now on.

Back