UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Wonder how many units they made considering its a standard edition movie and was already OOP within 6 months

This doesn't stop my dislike for buying anything with Manga UK written on it tbh lol
At least it wasn't part 3 of the original Persona 4 release. Kaze released 1000 copies of parts 1 & 2 via Manga, then only released 200 of part 3. It was sold out upon release.

At least it wasn't part 3 of the original Persona 4 release. Kaze released 1000 copies of parts 1 & 2 via Manga, then only released 200 of part 3. It was sold out upon release.
The days of Kaze and their perfect, on time and flawless anime releases.

TFW we start comparing Manga UK to Kaze, things must be going well /s

OK, I dont want to get myself banned here, so I'll stop and wish you all a good night guys <3

5cm was just the discotek disc set to Reg B so you never know they may have only made say 1000 and with the popularity of Shinkai at the moment that could have easily sold should hopefully get reprinted but now they are owned by FUNi who knows

Manga Entertainment's Q4 2019 slate is now appearing on Amazon.

Anime:
Black Clover: Season 1 Part 5 aka Episodes 40-51 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: Set 2 aka Episodes 14-26 (Blu-ray)
Dragon Ball Super: Part 7 aka Episodes 79-91 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Dragon Ball Super: Part 8 aka Episodes 92-104 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Goblin Slayer: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD - Blu-ray - DVD)
Naruto Shippuden: Complete Season 10 aka Episodes 459-500 (DVD)
Naruto Shippuden: Set 38 aka Episodes 487-500 (DVD)
Okko's Inn (Blu-ray - DVD)

Non-Anime:
Adventure Time: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Adventure Time: Complete Season 2 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Adventure Time: Complete Season 3 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Adventure Time: Complete Season 4 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Adventure Time: Complete Season 5 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Adventure Time: Complete Seasons 1-5 (Blu-ray - DVD)
BoJack Horseman: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray - DVD)
BoJack Horseman: Complete Season 2 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Samurai Jack: Complete Seasons 1-5 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Steven Universe: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray - DVD)
Steven Universe: Complete Season 2 (Blu-ray - DVD)

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I just bought Samurai Jack so you're welcome then :p
rGJa6hR.png

Can anyone tell me if Manga UK's Psycho Pass season 1 collection had a slip cover with the Kogami artwork and if I'm still likely to get it or am I out of luck

image.png

Ah, cool thanks. I have Anime Limited's Season 2 and Movie CE's on the way and would like to have some kind of consistency with season 1 even if it's just a slipcover so hopefully, it comes with it then.

I also got it from Amazon (in March 2017) and it didn't come with a slipcover, even though the product image showed it with one (and still does).

I got the US Psycho Pass Collection (the previous release, not the classics re-release), and that came with a slipcover. It also has the better subtitles and chaptering and I got it to replace Manga's release. It is Region B compatible. But it doesn't have the artwork you want,

Amazon.com still have it listed.

Huh? The UK had a slipcover with a diffrent art? öö

The us slipcovers are just suplicating the sleeve's art in the part sets. The complete one shouldn't be any different. I think this lineart illustration is on the reverse side of the sleeves in the US editions.

Back