UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

For Plunderer Part 1 CE that is missing the Acrylic stand, is it possible to get the Acrylic stand? Is it just a contact funimation? or i it best to contact who ever you bought it from (in my case UP1)?

I wonder whats gonna happen to my Funimation digital Library on my Funimation accounts.
Although I do get annoyed at that feature as it does so often give me adverts, for what is purchased content and re-logging doesn't always work.
Would have also been happier with Funimation pricing, but I'll probably go for a months subscription every so often. But I'm guessing on a whole Cruncyroll has a better infrastructure (so servers, app as a whole), and lets face it they were never gonna lower the price just because they merged them.

I wonder whats gonna happen to my Funimation digital Library on my Funimation accounts.
Although I do get annoyed at that feature as it does so often give me adverts, for what is purchased content and re-logging doesn't always work.
Would have also been happier with Funimation pricing, but I'll probably go for a months subscription every so often. But I'm guessing on a whole Cruncyroll has a better infrastructure (so servers, app as a whole), and lets face it they were never gonna lower the price just because they merged them.
It seems there will be a way to migrate at a later date. Pity that once this is complete that Funimation will cease to exist as it's being folded into Crunchyroll.

I wondered the same about digital copies and going by their messaging on socials they have no clue. Yes their FAQ says at a later date but I've seen them reply to twitter posts with a 'hopefully' at a later date.

Also the lack of pricing is bad. If they don't come out and say Crunchy price is staying the same then its 100% changing and if they don't tell you what it is changing by on their big announcement day its bad news they don't want backlash for while giving each other high fives.

It seems there will be a way to migrate at a later date. Pity that once this is complete that Funimation will cease to exist as it's being folded into Crunchyroll.
Ahh good to know I'll keep an eye out for that.
Yeah as a brand I would have assume Funimation was the bigger of the 2 as its a distrubuter and I definitely see there logo's come up more for various things, but that might be differnt in the US. But this was obviously Sony plan when they purchased it, buy it out wait 6 months ish for people to get used to it and then merge stuff. (On a side note I hate you too Autodesk for doing the same thing)

Current information is that it isn't moving over to Cruncyroll

You can continue to access your existing digital copy by logging into your Funimation account, but you won’t be able to view it through Crunchyroll. We’ll let you know if that changes.

7hGZUVRl.png
Not sure if your just joking but do you know you're meant to peal off the opaque protective layer? It looks rather nice once you do.

16464783490627871143898124306346.jpg

Back