UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

Seeing as Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out LE is still in print in Australia (it's out of print in the US), what's the likelihood of a Limited Edition of Uzaki-chan coming to the UK? If it's slim to none, then I might consider going for Madman's release, seeing as they're still shipping to the UK, as I not long found out.

Seeing as Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out LE is still in print in Australia (it's out of print in the US), what's the likelihood of a Limited Edition of Uzaki-chan coming to the UK? If it's slim to none, then I might consider going for Madman's release, seeing as they're still shipping to the UK, as I not long found out.
100% No Chance. The US release sold out before it even got released so I expect the Australian stock to be very low.

It's a couple of weeks out from a scheduled release of Golden Kamuy, you know what that means..

If you thought they're being delayed, you'd be right.

The Fruits Basket S2P2 CE has also been delayed again.... again

Speaking of limited editions, what are the chances that Mugen Train will receive a UK limited edition? And if so, and this is Funimanga we're talking about, will they avoid messing it up completely?

Great, how long before Fate and Cells at Work get pushed onto Funi's release schedule? Hell add the Crunchyroll shows too ogiven Sony owns them too, ReZero comes up on Funi's Blu Ray schedule for example

Back