UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

I mean, they currently work out £5 cheaper in the Zavvi 2 for £25 than the £15 a piece they are from HMV with 40% off, but for what it’s worth mine from Zavvi didn’t come with slipcases, but I did notice my local HMV got new stock of Franxx in at the weekend and those did have slipcases. So... Maybe?
fwiw i think for the extra £5 it's probably worth it to avoid having to deal with Zavvi but thanks for the response

Now that Manga UK is rebranded as Funimation, is there a possibility for them to license and release Free! season one and two? The first season has never had a UK home video release and Anime Limited's Collector's Edition release of the second season has been out of print for a while.

Last edited:
New release date changes:

Fruits Basket Season 2 Part 2 is now set for 12th July

My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 2 is now set for 6th September

It's Interesting that, MHA S2 Part 2 keeps getting delayed given that Manga/Funi love shounen's.

Maybe they are changing their practice since the switch I assume.

I feel they just cancel the S4 Part 2 LE given that previous MHA LE's sold poorly in the past.

I'm getting a bit bored of the Funi Twitter account endlessly retweeting YouTubers/"influencers" going on and on about their Demon Slayer cookies TBH 😅
it's pretty annoying how soulless the twitter account has become, i had mangauk/funiuk on twitter alerts so i didn't miss any blu-ray announcements throughout the day if any happened but since they changed hands they've just turned into a tweet a random screenshot from this weeks episode of "insert show" and fan RT zombie so i turned it off pretty quickly

Back