UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

No that‘s just the first season. This one is for season 2. First season has four BD’s and one CD and season two has five BD’s and one CD.

61P%2BdipqOHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

No that‘s just the first season. This one is for season 2. First season has four BD’s and one CD And season two has five BD’s and one CD.

61P%2BdipqOHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Very nice! Though the lovely background art for the first one edges it ahead for me. Then again that teacup with the girls is brilliant touch, and I'm even not into figures!

Is there a chance that Funimation/Manga UK would release the second season of Sound! Euphonium? Or is Crunchyroll holding the rights for it? I have previously asked from Anime Limited if they will license/release Sound! Euphonium's second season, but they said they don't have the rights for it (same with March Comes in Like a Lion season two).

Is there a chance that Funimation/Manga UK would release the second season of Sound! Euphonium? Or is Crunchyroll holding the rights for it? I have previously asked from Anime Limited if they will license/release Sound! Euphonium's second season, but they said they don't have the rights for it (same with March Comes in Like a Lion season two).
As the whole Funi & Crunchyroll deal hasn't been finalised, Anime Limited is still more than likely to get their hands on the series from Crunchyroll. In the US, Ponycan US has the rights and given how Funimation UK is very selective, Sound! Euphonium isn't the sort of show they would release.

I think I'm lucky then that the glue didn't pull any of the artwork off on mine, but I can see it damaging some peoples sets. Not sure what to do with the artcard now though, I've removed it, but it doesn't fold up and sit inside the box as it's too large, probably have to throw it out.

I think I'm lucky then that the glue didn't pull any of the artwork off on mine, but I can see it damaging some peoples sets. Not sure what to do with the artcard now though, I've removed it, but it doesn't fold up and sit inside the box as it's too large, probably have to throw it out.
I always store info cards in clear files if they're too big to store in the set

Not sure what to do with the artcard now though, I've removed it, but it doesn't fold up and sit inside the box as it's too large, probably have to throw it out.
I'm just keeping it as packaged (minus the blasted glue dots thanks to which there are creases in the areas that got bent during removal) folded around the boxset.
I have this one:

Also very nice, with part of that same lovely artwork. I prefer that whole image spread across the Japanese digipak though, given the all of the lovely artwork, which is a shame to not fully utilise. For me it is a bit reminiscent, in terms of colours at least, of the current Violet Evergarden AL boxset.

If anyone was wondering, up1 haven't received their copies of Violet Evergarden to ship out yet, at least that's what they said when I asked them about it earlier on today.

That sucks for anyone who ordered from them. Amazon have shipped mine at least through Hermes (surprised it wasn't Royal Mail) which is apparently out for delivery today according to Amaozn but not to Hermes' tracking

Mine actually looked like it had the damage on the back before I removed the info card, like the glue had been pushed into the box. Front ones came off easy the back ones were well stuck

The app has now been updated on Xbox One and Series platforms. Also just noticed that Funimation have now removed the VAT from Irish subs making them now €4.87 per month and €48.70 annually reduced from €5.99 and €59.99 respectively.

After some time, the Q3 titles are slowly showing up on Amazon. At the time of this post they're not completely available just yet:
(Disclaimer: Links are affiliated + international shipping restrictions may apply)

UPDATE: United Publications have also listed the Q3 titles:

Last edited:
Back