Overseas FUNimation Limited Edition, Anime Classics and S.A.V.E. lines

Stiivun

Thousand Master
After the 'quiet' May month which saw no LE, Anime Classics or S.A.V.E. releases, FUNimation will release two Limited Editions during the month of June.
  • My Hero Academia: Season Two Part Two (Limited Edition)
  • Re:ZERO Starting Life Another World Season 1 Part 1 (Limited Edition)

Stiivun

Thousand Master
July sees three Limited Editions from FUNimation, and some odd decision(s) which releases get this treatment (filled under FUNi never ceases to amaze us)
  • In Another World With My Smartphone (Limited Edition)
  • Star Blazers 2199: Part One (Limited Edition)
  • Twin Star Exorcists: Collector's Box (Limited Edition)

Stiivun

Thousand Master
Just when i was thinking that FUNimation trimmed down on their special releases, we see a lot of action for August. So here is what has been changed in the spreadsheet.

First before listing them below, FUNimation have re-designed the Anime Classics line and it will be called Classics from now. Also all Classics Blu-ray releases coming in August will no longer contain DVD's compared to their Limited Edition siblings released earlier. But they do come with digital copies, which is a thing FUNimation is doing recently for some releases. It also looks like the new Classics line will lose it's slipcovers in this re-design.

Also want to take the opportunity to give thanks to NormanicGrav, as his post here and his blog article here helps me a lot to keep the spreadsheet up-to-date.

• Drifters: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • Ergo Proxy; The Complete Series (Classics)
  • High School DxD: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season Two (Limited Edition)
  • My First Girlfriend is a Gal: The Complete Series (Limited Edition)
  • Outlaw Star: The Complete Series (Classics)
  • Overlord: Season One (Classics)
  • Psycho-Pass: Season One (Classics)
  • The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST: Season 2 (Limited Edition)

Also the following entries were updated;
  • Assassination Classroom: Season 1: Part One (Limited Edition) due to release of a regular complete Season 1 edition
  • Code Geass: Seasons One & Two (Collector's Edition) due to new complete season one & two release
  • High School DxD: The Complete Series (Limited Edition) due to release of a Classics edition
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: Season One (Limited Edition) due to a complete Season One release
  • Outlaw Star: The Complete Series (Limited Edition) due to release of a Classics edition
  • Overlord: The Complete Series (Limited Edition) due to release of a Classics edition
  • Psycho-Pass: The Complete First Season (Limited Edition) due to release of a Classics edition
  • Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (Limited Edition) due to a regular Complete Series release
  • The Vision of Escaflowne: The Complete Series + Movie (Collector's Edition) due to a regular Complete Series release

See any mistakes in this list, then give me a shout.

Link to the Google Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Stiivun

Thousand Master
Ah OK then you put me on the wrong foot, as in your blog article the title is The Vision of Escaflowne: Complete Series (Classic) :)

I've adjusted the spreadsheet and my posts in this thread.

NormanicGrav

Grand Grav Dreaming
Ah OK then you put me on the wrong foot, as in your blog article the title is The Vision of Escaflowne: Complete Series (Classic):)

I've adjusted the spreadsheet and my posts in this thread.
Have I? Oh bloody hell. I edited that post like 10 times and there's always a typo.