Fullmoon wo Sagashite

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Well i must say i'm surprised at this anime, after seeing the first 15 mins i thought it was going to be a real kiddie anime

but i'm now 3 eps into it and i must say i'm enjoying it alot

my 1 peice of advice is don't get put off by the intro lol (the music great but the little dance is very disturbing :D)

Anyway the story follows a 12 year old girl name mitsuki, who's a great singer but has some form of throat cancer
She is visited by 2 deathgods (shingami) who accidently let out she has one year to live.

The deathgods try to make up for it by making her a 16 year old girl and letting her audtion for some form of pop idol show in hopes that she won't have any regrets when her time comes (u know what happens otherwise if u've seen bleach lol)

anyway i won't spoil it any more but i definatly recommend it

You mean 1 year to live, not one day :lol:

I avoided this anime for a long long time because the idea of watching a show about a girl dying of cancer was very offputting but I'm so glad I finally got around to buying it. It has a fantastic ending, so moving and emotional, just my cup of tea :p
I also love the theme tunes and all of the music in the show (I have both OSTs!!).

I love all the stories by Arina Tanemura! She also wrote Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Time Stranger Kyoko and Firecracker is Meloncholy :D

You mean 1 year to live, not one day
i knew that lol would be a bit of a short series otherwise lol

I also love the theme tunes and all of the music in the show (I have both OSTs!!).
i do love the end theme the most. the intro is great but i keep getting that image of mitsumi dancing on the intro when i hear it

Videl said:
You mean 1 year to live, not one day
i knew that lol would be a bit of a short series otherwise lol

Ooh! I don't know, I mean Namek in DBZ only had 5 minutes til it was totally destroyed and I think that particular scene lasted around 20 episodes :lol:

BTW I have the cutest 6" Japanese dolls of Mitsuki and Full Moon :D

It seems like Viz may have licensed the manga for this, so hopefully its a sign that a company will licence the anime soon too.

thats not good. Fullmoon has what i call Kiddie potential, meaning i think if it does get licenced it will be by 4 Kids

Videl said:
It seems like Viz may have licensed the manga for this, so hopefully its a sign that a company will licence the anime soon too.

thats not good. Fullmoon has what i call Kiddie potential, meaning i think if it does get licenced it will be by 4 Kids

Not necessarily! It might just get a DVD release and besides, there's nearly always an uncut version for DVD anyway :D

Miaka-chan said:
Not necessarily! It might just get a DVD release and besides, there's nearly always an uncut version for DVD anyway :D

Yep , besides you can never tell who will get a licence till its announced. And other companies tend to do uncut dvds as standard now even if the infamous 4Kids do get a licence.

Back